GDT: Gm 13 - Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins/11-1-14/7P ET/NESN, CiTA, TVA, 98.5 FM ‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Bag play by Hamilton on that goal too. Why not just a simple reverse instead of flipping it to his partner in the air?

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
If Spooner was able to do even 2 things well outside of skate, he'd be a full time Bruin. Claude has shown that if you can do a few things well, you play. The only kind of player that doesn't get opportunity under Claude is a pure offensive player, not contributing to the offence. We're struggling with our GAA 5 on 5 this season, Claude knows the solution to that isn't more Spooner. And so far with these last 2 games, he's not wrong. We gave up 15 shots to Buffalo, we're doing great here. I'm going to trust the dude who just got the 3 year extension over the armchair QB's.

Judge Spooner over 50 games, not 5 games. Unless you believe Campbell and Paille are quality contributors. As far as the last two games, consider the weak opposition.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
total-consciousness.jpg

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Well earned two points tonight.

I cant complain. Full effort.

With all the missing regulars I think they've been good lately. I have to believe at some point they'll be better once things settle and they get rolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad