GDT: GM#10:Feb 5th, 2013|Toronto @ Washington|We gotta close it out.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Kessel doesn't have a man in his own zone. His strategy is actually to keep distance between himself and the opposing players so that if the puck comes to him he's ready for a breakout.

Seriously, just watch the next time his line is hemmed in their own zone, which is just about every shift. Who is he covering? Is it possible to find the perfect position on the ice such that at any given time, you're covering absolutely nobody? Kessel has found a way.

Man weren't you telling me to record when kessel actually backchecks or does some defensive thing and post it on youtube?

Jesus christ, a stanley cup coach has given more dues to Kessel than you have to him. I think ill take his word, and work he has done to teemu, perry, sexton, ryan, and so on than your hatred towards a player. I've seen enough of the ducks in the past to see which prospect who lacked defensive awareness and how they had to change it up due to carlyle defensive sytem.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I really want the Leafs to go with the blue bands on the glass. Gives it more of a home feeling.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I think the Caps suck because they have Hunter on their squad. The Leafs sucked with him too. There's your cancer.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Were you, by any chance, actually watching those goals? If so, please describe the role Phil Kessel played :laugh:

Yeah, I'm watching the Washington feed, and they even broke it down for everyone. The announcer said Kessel was providing puck support, but wait, that's something positive about Kessel. Guys I think the Caps announcers are Leafs homers.

You're like someone addicted to gambling - you've lost your wife/family/job but still you believe that if you can get back at the table you'll win big and everythings gonna work out lol Now you're lashing out at the people who care about you and want to help.

Wha...

Dave are you ever sober when you come on here? We're talking about Kessel, not the movie Flight.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, I'm watching the Washington feed, and they even broke it down for everyone. The announcer said Kessel was providing puck support, but wait, that's something positive about Kessel. Guys I think the Caps announcers are Leafs homers.

:laugh: :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad