GDT: GM#10:Feb 5th, 2013|Toronto @ Washington|We gotta close it out.

THHT

Oct 29, 2009
003perfect_zpse950552f.gif

lampshade*

Hope JVR gets the hatty. Then we start a thread on mainboard, seems like if you get a hat trick you get your own thread now.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Second period started off well but our intensity has dropped and it's frustrating to see. We maybe playing a team that's struggling but a playoff team will jump on us immediately if we were to do that. Can't do that but then again a young team.

Scriven's behind has been saved by our players so far.

thats my recap so far of the second.

BroneMcCone

Jan 23, 2013
A great gif. Not so great player. I wonder what happened to him. I've heard of prima donna behavior off the ice. He reminds me of a latter day Forsberg now.

DaveT83*

ahahahah @ you Homers taking credit for all of JVR+Holzers work and giving it to Phil Kessel who had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Also FYI - EVERY PLAYER IN THE ****ING ENTIRE NHL IS REQUIRED TO BACKCHECK EVERY ****ING SHIFT - this is not a unique situation that only applies to Phil once every 3 games.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
How is Washington so bad? How many chances have the Leafs given them right in the low slot? I'm not comfortable with this effort going into the third up by two.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
ahahahah @ you Homers taking credit for all of JVR+Holzers work and giving it to Phil Kessel who had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Also FYI - EVERY PLAYER IN THE ****ING ENTIRE NHL IS REQUIRED TO BACKCHECK EVERY ****ING SHIFT - this is not a unique situation that only applies to Phil once every 3 games.

The most ironic thing is you call him out saying he can't play defense does nothing but score goals. However when he isn't scoring goals and everyone is acting as if the worlds ending and he does his defensive dues, you deny to give him credit. It's hilarious but at the same so sad to see.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Carlyle honestly confuses me. Breaks up the third line when their the best line, gives kadrii and frattin such limite ice time. 12~ minutes last game from 17~ minutes te game before and only has 7 minutes right now :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->