Glendale and Ice Arizona Agree on New Lease - City Council Passes It.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Saw on Twitter that, as part of the agreement, Tindall no longer works for Yotes. Is this true?

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Let's hope (as the council members obviously are, based on their comments) that the economy continues to improve. This basically brings us back to the very begining.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Council now saying sorry to Ian for all the criticism he has gotten in public and behind closed doors...I say sorry not sorry.

Hopefully this is the last meeting I will ever have to watch, good bye dummies.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Council now saying sorry to Ian for all the criticism he has gotten in public and behind closed doors...I say sorry not sorry.

Don't bet on it.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Good. Dumb hire in the first place, even with a signed agreement stating no Conflict of Interest. Has to be thousands of lawyers in AZ, so don't make the problematic hire.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Didn't watch the council meeting (I'd rather sort my sock drawer...). Was it a unanimous vote?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Good. Dumb hire in the first place, even with a signed agreement stating no Conflict of Interest. Has to be thousands of lawyers in AZ, so don't make the problematic hire.

I agree. The way it sounds AL is taking some heat for all of this. The teams lawyers apologizing to the COG. I wonder if the rest of the owners put a little too much faith in AL?

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ

The idiot just destroyed Glendale's future, he should be the one apologizing.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
It's still entertainment. You go to a show, you have no idea if you like it or not, or a restaurant etc. etc.

It's not entertainment. It's a broken loyalty to its fans. I don't need to travel an hour for entertainment. I won't pine for a team which is leaving.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We all thought you liked hockey. :D

My grandfather hated the Dodgers to the day he died for leaving Brooklyn. As for me, I'll watch ASU hockey when I get the itch. Won't follow or hate the relocated team and certainly not the fans in the new city, like so many Peggers hated us.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's not entertainment. It's a broken loyalty to its fans. I don't need to travel an hour for entertainment. I won't pine for a team which is leaving.

Your wrong, it is entertainment. Whether you chose to drive an hour for such entertainment is you decision. Who said anything about leaving?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad