Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
Bieksa eating his stick too, please.

iUvebj4uZ2slE.gif

cooker24

May 7, 2002
Visit site
OK, I've seen you say this too many times. I have to say something, or else It will eat away at me for eternity.

Leafs.

Thank you! That made me feel better to read that. It should be a sticky on every board. I can't stand that mistake.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
someone needs to make a sniper gif of that JVR embellishment

mak where are you

Master Radishes

Nov 29, 2011
This was a great game. So many gif-worthy moments.

Oh yeah, and we beat the Leafs on Pavel's night too. Also cool, I guess.

yoss

May 25, 2011
This one never gets old. Nucks beat them so badly it was like slapstick comedy. :laugh:

on the other hand, Lupul's a ****ing idiot. He should get suspended for that, if it connected that's a pure blatant attempt at a head shot. What a loser.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
on the other hand, Lupul's a ****ing idiot. He should get suspended for that, if it connected that's a pure blatant attempt at a head shot. What a loser.
I understand if he doesn't get suspended because he ended up punishing himself by smoking his own guy in a way, but he absolutely deserves a max fine for acting like a meat head.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
You guys understand he was waving the towel towards the refs right? Probably going to get fined for it too...

CanadianPirate

Apr 17, 2007
You guys understand he was waving the towel towards the refs right? Probably going to get fined for it too...

Of course we understand it. We just find it hilarious that he thought the refs were screwing his team. Hopefully (for the leafs and their fans) the team takes responsibility for completely unravelling and doesn't decide that this game was lost because of the refs. Because I hate to break it to you guys, hitting players from behind is a penalty and if he doesn't understand that he will have a very tough season.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad