Gif Request: McLaren waving the white flag

The Optimist

Jun 5, 2009
2754 days of hell
As has been said. That incident should be more embarrassing to the ref, and the NHL. But it's degraded to being nothing more than justification for bashing the Sedins.

It's even more funny when you consider the reactions to the Holtby Emery fight. A lot of people are saying the ref should have done more to protect Holtby because he didn't wish to fight. And yet when Daniel shows no interest in fighting the ref is never mentioned.

Canuckz

Jul 8, 2012
Delivered

be09411fa7b4b9e117ffa1b2db232d2b.gif

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I say next time the Leafs are in town we have towel power out in force.

We were born to wave the towel.. You merely adopted it.

Canuckz

Jul 8, 2012
Couldn't believe there were still Leafs fans still saying it wasn't an attempted elbow... get out of here. :laugh:

It could have easily been head shot with knee on knee. Notice how Lupul brings up his knee just as he's attempting to hit Henrik. Could have been really bad.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
It could have easily been head shot with knee on knee. Notice how Lupul brings up his knee just as he's attempting to hit Henrik. Could have been really bad.

Yeah, and it still clipped his leg slightly too. A cowardly move either way. Don't know what the **** he was thinking there, considering he has a history of concussions too if I recall.

Greybeard191

Dec 31, 2010
Found a better one from that thread on the main boards:

01T2BBB.gif

Couldn't believe there were still Leafs fans still saying it wasn't an attempted elbow... get out of here. :laugh:

Is it just me, or does it look like Lupul actually managed to elbow Khadri in the head AND knee him in the nuts in the same play?????

Just sayin'....:handclap:

seriously... I think you can see Khadri's stick 'flex' from impact of Lupul's knee. Might well be that the stick saved the family jewels.

GB

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
Is it just me, or does it look like Lupul actually managed to elbow Khadri in the head AND knee him in the nuts in the same play?????

Just sayin'....:handclap:

seriously... I think you can see Khadri's stick 'flex' from impact of Lupul's knee. Might well be that the stick saved the family jewels.

GB

Daily Double:laugh:

dave babych returns

Dec 2, 2011
Found a better one from that thread on the main boards:

01T2BBB.gif

Wow, the slowdown makes it look even worse but at that angle.. let's just say if a player on a divisional rival tried that I wouldn't at all mind if one of Henrik's teammates took an instigator and beat the piss out of him whether he wanted to take accountability for his actions or not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad