Post-Game Talk: Getting a full spanking of Loilers tonight

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Thank God I got free tickets to this game, feel bad for anyone who spent their hard earned money on that garbage. The Oilers' fans in my section were pretty funny so I did get some form of entertainment.

Pual Statsny

Overpaid, overrated
Jul 22, 2010
Awesometown
Oilers fan coming in peace...

Just wanted to say that you guys obviously have the better team, the Oil just have outbursts like this once in a while before going dead in the water for a long stretch.

On a closing note, I legitimately hope Hejda is ok and doesn't miss any significant time.

Cheers

Thanks man - as a pure hockey fan, I'd love to see the Oilers string together more performances like this (against Chicago and StL if they can). It's good for hockey to get that much pure offensive skill going.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Thank God I got free tickets to this game, feel bad for anyone who spent their hard earned money on that garbage. The Oilers' fans in my section were pretty funny so I did get some form of entertainment.

My section aswell they were pretty funny to start the 3rd period haha "Shooting is for jerks" while the Oilers were on the PP

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Varly was really bad against the Oilers last season but him and the team were bad against pretty much everyone last season. The year before he put up solid numbers against them.

After last night's game, I'm glad Allaire is with the team and on the road trip right now. Hopefully they can get that game out of Varly's head and have him prepared for the next one. This season he hasn't let a bad goal or bad game get to him but last season it was brutal when something didn't go his way.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
My section aswell they were pretty funny to start the 3rd period haha "Shooting is for jerks" while the Oilers were on the PP

Haha that's awesome. In my section I sat by two Avs fans, and I was there with my fiance. He got real drunk-mad whenever she would get up and cheer when the Oilers scored because she likes them, and in the third was lecturing me about being a man and putting her in her place :laugh:

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
meh, if we were gonna get our ass kicked against the west, the oilers game is the time for it to happen, I'm not worried about them being in the playoffs for a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad