German Football Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Wonder where Hasenhüttl will end up. As disappointing - and predictably so - as this year was for him and Leipzig, he was one of the best coaches in the Bundesliga the two years before. Hope he gets a nice job next, but it might be tough to find a job that isn't a step back for him - a step back which he doesn't deserve.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Wonder where Hasenhüttl will end up. As disappointing - and predictably so - as this year was for him and Leipzig, he was one of the best coaches in the Bundesliga the two years before. Hope he gets a nice job next, but it might be tough to find a job that isn't a step back for him - a step back which he doesn't deserve.

I dunno about that, his inability to organize them in possession is not a new development.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
God damn is this offseason going to be a let down if Eberl gets all this done but doesn't replace Hecking...

Onyekuru - Stindl - Raffael - Hazard
Kramer - Zakaria
Cucurella - Veste - Ginter - Elvedi
Sommer

Brewster, Traore, Bennetts, Cuisance, Benes, Neuhaus, Johnson, Hoffman, Doucoure, Jantschke​

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Too bad that Wolfsburg will likely win the playoff. I was hoping they'd lose, and Brooks would move to a better team. I didn't like how he moved from Hertha Berlin in the first place. Wolfsburg is just like one of these lower table Premier League teams that spends big amounts of money on players, but can't get all their players to play at the level their caliber would indicate.

Last edited:

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Too bad that Wolfsburg will likely win the playoff. I was hoping they'd lose, and Brooks would move to a better team. I didn't like how he moved from Hertha Berlin in the first place. Wolfsburg is just like one of these lower table Premier League teams that spends big amounts of money on players, but can't get all their players to play at the level their caliber would indicate.

Except none of those English clubs were 2nd in their league 3 seasons ago. But yeah.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
The current format is rigged anyway, it is near impossible for a second league team to win. Promotion playoffs like in England would be much fairer.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Do we want Morata or Batshuayi? I can't decide. I think Morata is better than his Chelsea stint and has higher potential than Batshuayi.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Marco Rose more likely, Marsch has never played or coached in Europe.
Probably for now but there is a reason he has spent so much time getting a UEFA coaching badge. It is funny that while he is a very good coach he really has yet to win anything in his career and has always failed with the money on the line.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I can't see anyone in the Bundesliga hiring him directly from the MLS though, he'd have to get the Salzburg job first somehow. More likely he'll end up somewhere in Britain and stay there.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Supposedly Hradecky is announcing he is leaving tomorrow to a Bundesliga team in the Champions League.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
According to Paul Joyce

Liverpool have cancelled the pre-season friendly with Borussia Mönchengladbach (Anfield, August 7) over the German club’s interest in Rhian Brewster. Club officials have also written to Mönchengladbach warning them over their conduct in pursuing teenager.

Its a shame really. The two clubs have always had a good, friendly relationship

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
According to Paul Joyce

Liverpool have cancelled the pre-season friendly with Borussia Mönchengladbach (Anfield, August 7) over the German club’s interest in Rhian Brewster. Club officials have also written to Mönchengladbach warning them over their conduct in pursuing teenager.

Its a shame really. The two clubs have always had a good, friendly relationship

LFC throwing a hissy fit about it is pretty funny

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Hertha's new stadium plan:

olympiastadion8-1526333442.jpg

Reactions: ecemleafs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events