German football 2019/2020

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Game over, almost Hamburg-style. I hope they don't go the HSV route. Maybe "die Fischköppe" are smarter.

Last edited:

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
It might've been fun to have another Swabian side in the Bundesliga next year.

Oh, well. Hopefully Bremen get their crap figured out. Way too big a club to be playing in the relegation playoff.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
I am so happy that Werder saved the class. Now Werder s is going in thier 57th Buli-Season. I hope i never experience those kind of season by Werder again. Heart attack season!

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
The most interesting thing about the Braunschweig situation is that the fans and others close to the club don't seem to be all that surprised by the decision. I suspect there's a lot of back story that one would need to know to fully get it.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
The most interesting thing about the Braunschweig situation is that the fans and others close to the club don't seem to be all that surprised by the decision. I suspect there's a lot of back story that one would need to know to fully get it.
I read comments on transfermarkt as well. He came in this season, wanted to play a more offensive style, but didn't have the players to do so. So he played a very defensive style to get the job done.
As a H96 spporter I don't really care what our biggest rivals do, but its fnny. My team will do BS soon enough.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Nürnberg won the first playoff game 2-0. Hopefully thay don't loose the next one by three.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Not the one who actually played today and is in their starting 11, but his younger brother who can barely break into the squad.
Yeah what is going on with that Johannes guy? Went from a 'once in a hundred years' talent to not even being able to break into Bremen's team? I mean he's 22 now...

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Yeah what is going on with that Johannes guy? Went from a 'once in a hundred years' talent to not even being able to break into Bremen's team? I mean he's 22 now...

His physical tools didn't develop well at all and (partly because of that) he has rarely gotten the chance to play as a striker for Werder to show off his shooting technique even when he has played. I'd guess a lot of the ways he scored goals as a junior player aren't really available to him now. The hazards of hyping a 17 year old before he has played at a professional level at all...

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Last game of the season starts in 90mins. Ingolstadt needs at least 2 goals against Nürnberg. Fingers crossed Nürnberg at least holds the 2. Liga. We all know what happens when they go down.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad