Waived: George Plaster

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Stillman anytime, yikes. Stillman in drive time :laugh: wow that show might drop from 8 listeners to 3.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
This might be weird but I do miss the post game call in show with Willy. That guy has a ton of patience lol.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I don't mind Willy honestly, he's not great, but I can tolerate him.

Stu makes me want to throw my remote through the tv. He's going to be lost without Gaustad and Nystrom to gush over this season. I'm surprised he didn't resign in protest.

That is too funny. He is going to be lost. I'd rather listen to paint dry and no that wasn't a typo.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Only problem is, NHL Network Radio is 90% about Canadian hockey.

If you want to have sports talk, pick your poison. All hockey although most won't be related to your team, or 99% Titans/College sports and 1% Predators. Personally I can't stand football and basketball. They are at the very bottom of sports in my mind and I hate those sports worse than I hate St. Louis/Chicago hockey.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
If you want to have sports talk, pick your poison. All hockey although most won't be related to your team, or 99% Titans/College sports and 1% Predators. Personally I can't stand football and basketball. They are at the very bottom of sports in my mind and I hate those sports worse than I hate St. Louis/Chicago hockey.

When you hear them talking about Toronto's backup goaltender situation for the 100th time, you'll long for Plaster...

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
When you hear them talking about Toronto's backup goaltender situation for the 100th time, you'll long for Plaster...

even if it's not overly Predator-centric, it's a good way to stay informed about the rest of the league. I think they have a pretty diverse range of guests, and most of them are PBP guys for various teams, beat writers, etc. I actually don't find them to be all that Canadian-heavy, despite the fact that the bulk of their audience is listening via Sirius Canada.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I've always thought the NHL hosts on Sirius are a bit boring, but the insight you can get is certainly good.

That was my issue with it, it's pretty dull, especially when they are spending the bulk of air time on a team that won't be relevant for another 2-3 years still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad