Geoff Molson - Eh What's Up Doc Edition

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-6-10_15-54-3.png

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
With bergevin at the helm its hard to get excited. Only way i will be excited for next year is is habs win the lottery

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
He made me speechless in each of his quotes:

"I don’t really have to prove myself. I’ve been doing this for 11 years. I now have a lot of experience in it and I feel confident in my ability."

Reactions: WeThreeKings

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
He made me speechless in each of his quotes:

"I don’t really have to prove myself. I’ve been doing this for 11 years. I now have a lot of experience in it and I feel confident in my ability."

He's just the son of a rich guy looking for approval. I'm almost sad for him.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Article (nhl.com/canadiens): Like a Boss #38: Return to Play edition
“I'm very excited. I'm perfectly aware that our chances of making the playoffs were very low as we ended the regular season, but this is a new world right now where we're living with a pandemic. The rules changed temporarily. Are we lucky? We sure are, but we're looking forward to it. Our players are really pumped about it and we're going to do the best we can to make sure our fans enjoy it as much as possible. I think it'll be an interesting test.”
“We're looking at as many alternatives as possible to give our fans a chance to watch the Canadiens play in the postseason. We've explored many options and we're looking into ways we can have fans interacting with the team virtually. We're looking at all sorts of ways to use social media platforms and Web site to give fans access to the team.”
“I hear this one a lot. No we won't see a third jersey for the upcoming playoffs, but we're on the cusp of introducing a third jersey at some point over the next two seasons and I'm really looking forward to it.”

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
With no fans possibly in the seats next year, does Molson force Bergevin to buy out Alzner? In terms of cap hits, buying him out in the 21 off season makes more sense. Has the NHL locked in the buy out period for next season in June like they usually do or has that been delayed till October?

Buying out Alzner before this next season vs the 21 off season would save about $333k of 21/22 cap space but it would save Molson about $500k I believe. Not worth it right but wondering how much penny pinching he forces onto Bergevin due to potential limited revenue for next season

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I don't question him not caring anymore, he's just a f***ing moron. Preaching about building through the draft when we have the worst record in the league since he took over and we just have a team full of outcasts by other teams. You are just simply stupid if you believe in that philosophy while doing nothing to resolve the glaring issue.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad