Gently lay a fork atop Florida but don't pierce them

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
That might actually be true. Team identity is important in how you play the game.

In the case of Florida, I have to guess that the culture in that organEYEzation isn't the best. South Florida has a huge Russian population. Lots of current and former Russian NHL players have homes there. Viktor Kozlov and Ov as a for instance. Bobrovksy being there might not be the best idea. Is coach Q still a top coach or is that a retirement job?

As a Caps fan I can speak both to the damage a bad rep can do to a team and the importance of a proper culture to its success. The Panthers have to be all in and totally able to believe they are a top team before they can be one

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Florida is a very solid team. Now as a leaf fan I want 3rd in the atlantic but I would very much love to see florida make it in as a wild card. Just a fun team to watch.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Metro is going to take up the two wildcard spots. Florida doesn’t need to be better than Tampa or Boston, they just have to be better than the rest of the division, which is shit. They’ve got this.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
It’s between them and Toronto for third place. They can’t be done when they’re in such a weak division.

I mean 2 games ago both teams were virtually tied with your Islanders who are now in a metro divisional spot. Does this feel like a smart take? Florida and Toronto are both good teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad