Gently lay a fork atop Florida but don't pierce them

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Stick a fork into them again, and again, and again.
That's what this team has been doing to its fans for two decades.
Wake me when they decide to show up again so we can miss the playoffs by two points.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The combination of Florida's team defense looking so bad and Bobrovsky not earning his keep is making for some ugly results.

Coach Q has his work cut out for him to get them to play a lot better in their own zone.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How much longer before Tallon is removed from the GM spot and just permanently fired via promotion to just team president? That’s probably what needs to happen.

I can’t think of a bigger do-nothing GM that’s currently been around and employed as their current team’s GM for 10 years. He’s been the GM there for 10 years (including the one year where he really wasn’t GM anymore) and to very little to no results.

He may be benefiting from the Hawks success as much as anybody who still works for them.

And unlike Lou and Holland (or Poile if he were removed from the GM position in Nashville) i don’t think a another team is gonna scoop him up for the GM job.

Reactions: Kid Icarus

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
We suck. Straight up. It was looking good before the ASG but it’s like everyone realized if they made the playoffs they wouldn’t be golfing in the Spring so it was time to pack it in.

14th OA here we come

serp

Jan 17, 2016
While it was obvious Bob wasn't worth that much money and that his numbers would go down going from a great defensive team with a functioning defensive system to whatever the Panthers are doing i still thought he would be better.

Still because the Leafs aren't all that good either the Panthers still have a shot. Both teams have similar weaknesses and one of the two has to make the playoffs unless some miracle happens with the Habs or Sabres

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The Panthers have not advanced to the second round of the playoffs since 1994 and have only made three playoff appearances over the past 20 years. I guess things could be worse for them. At least fans have that Olli Jokinen shrine to enjoy.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The Panthers have not advanced to the second round of the playoffs since 1994 and have only made three playoff appearances over the past 20 years. I guess things could be worse for them. At least fans have that Olli Jokinen shrine to enjoy.

1996* but you made your point.

FLA and TOR are the only two teams that haven't advanced past 1st round in modern cap era....and looks like itll be a fight between them who gets 3rd in Atlantic to play an extra 4-5 playoffs games this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->