OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I like what Usman did when Meek is throwing the elbows, he retaliated with elbows of his own. Many fighters on top forgets to attack and worry too much about control and lets the bottom to attack.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Paige is essentially the female Northcutt, amazing natural athlete with zero understanding of the fighting game. She falls for every little trap .She'd probably be better at straight kick boxing.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Paige is essentially the female Northcutt, amazing natural athlete with zero understanding of the fighting game. She falls for every little trap .She'd probably be better in kick boxing.

I used to be somewhat high on PVZ because she used to be a gritty and physical, despite lacking all the technical tools. But now, she resorts to become a fancy outside kickboxer without any understanding of what makes a good outside striker and STILL without the technical tools.

At the very least, Northcutt knows what he's good at.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I used to be somewhat high on PVZ because she used to be a gritty and physical, despite lacking all the technical tools. But now, she resorts to become a fancy outside kickboxer without any understanding of what makes a good outside striker and STILL without the technical tools.

At the very least, Northcutt knows what he's good at.
She does try, the general effort level seems to be there. She's still so young that there's still hope for her if she can sort out what kind of fighter she really wants to be. Moving back to a stronger camp would be a good idea, I don't know how good she can become training at Gracie Barra.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
The problem with Choi is that his defense is purely distance based and he doesn't have the cardio to maintain that defense style. He looks fine defensively when he has space to move. He's bad defensively when backed up on the fence and he doesn't do a good job to prevent himself from being pressured to the fence. And then 2nd round, he doesn't have the energy to move.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Tomorrow will be...

8rWSPVW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad