Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Lawler and Dos Anjos tonight.... should be a good fight

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Perry has all the talent in the world but he's a bit lacking in the smarts department. I feel he still has a lot of improvement to do game plan wise before he can be a contender. Unless he wants to be the new Diego Sanchez and be a blood and guts mid card guy.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I think Perry is making real good improvements. Liked his jab, head movement and much MUCH better pressure footwork (from the time he lost to Jouban). He absolutely has potential to be champ one day, as long he doesn't go to jail for something ridiculous. He definitely needs to improve his cardio management and his ability to fight off the back foot.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
This should be interesting. Dos Anjos doesn't strike me as belonging in this weight class. But we shall see!

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Love this! Smaller, more technical fighter against a bigger, more powerful one. RDA doing a great job so far, but busted up a bit.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Robbie Lawler is really sneaky protecting himself on that RDA flurry. RDA really didn't land many clean strikes the head. Lawler is one of the best head defense striker in MMA

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
This is where it's harder for RDA. His blows are more easily absorbed by the bigger man; Lawler able to take those where a smaller man may have wilted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad