Jul 2, 2006
Top 10 reasons why things will go to hell on thursday:

1. 8 forwards can't collect Points
2. Defense is small
3. Lindström is injured
4. Forwards are small
5. Dick Axelsson lacks skill it seemed last game
6. Game day will be spent on a parking lot
7. Popovic won't be able to get the message through the screams of the spectators
8. Referees won't allow our goals
9. Simon Hjalmarsson is invisible
10. White Russia will play the role of underdogs and we will be fooled by the trick.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Möller choosing the wrong time to shoot and Backlund and Lindström often too passive. First line needs to step up if we're to have the slightest chance against Russia.
I also don't get Granqvists and Boorks Axelsson-fetish, he was one of the better forwards in this game for sure but they make him sound like Datsyuk. :help:

NPC-Erixon had a shot on net in this game, that's an improvement I guess. Fransson has been a positive surprise in this tournament but his solo-rushes leads to nothing.
Ekholm... you're forgiven :D

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
They should save all that Axelsson praise and give it to Klasen, who's making it happen AND produce.

Fransson is a very ineffective offensive player, however he's been fairly successful defensively.

Möller was good, Lindström was alright, Backlund was poor. Next game they need to score.

Hjalmarsson played his best game so far. Still a mistake they took Rasmussen over Thuresson, Rasmussen is overwhelmed by the speed and physical game.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Burström have not been good.

And whats the deal with Andersen? Where is the physical game from him?

Lundqvist showing ok speed and hands.

hultmaniac

May 16, 2013
Burström have not been good.

And whats the deal with Andersen? Where is the physical game from him?

Lundqvist showing ok speed and hands.

Hands? He probably got the worst hands and skating I've seen on a professional hockeyplayer.. I think he has missed 2 "open nets" and yesterday he failed to make a simple pass to his linemate to put it in the open net.. But hey, at least he hits everything he sees :D

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Hands? He probably got the worst hands and skating I've seen on a professional hockeyplayer.. I think he has missed 2 "open nets" and yesterday he failed to make a simple pass to his linemate to put it in the open net.. But hey, at least he hits everything he sees :D

he is decent sometimes with the puck on his stick. he was slower last year.

Last edited:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012

I just don't like him. The only thing he can do on this level is to hit people, very often he gets out of position and is too slow to get back. He actually made some decent plays against Belarus but most of the time he's just a step behind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad