Prospect Info: General Prospect Discussion Thread 2019-20 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Boldy only has 2 points in 13 games. What's up with him?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Never mind those plugs, what about KaprizovSaveUs's BFF, Hentges? WTH is going on with him?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Menell now with 18 points in 22 games. Hasn't gone more than 2 straight games without one.
22 year old guy, I’ve got to think he’s an NHLer soon, and he has the stats of someone who could play in the top 4 in a few years

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
22 year old guy, I’ve got to think he’s an NHLer soon, and he has the stats of someone who could play in the top 4 in a few years

I'd think so, though I have absolutely no idea how his defensive zone game is. If it's fine, then 3rd pair with Soucy, who will have a full NHL season under his belt by that time, and replacing Hunt on one of the PP units. I think he and Soucy were defensive partners for most of last season too.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Torchetti is taking a leave of absence. I hope everything is ok. He has had an impact on Khoconuts game.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
A tour through some points-per-game rankings right now.

WHL
dTQ1f3D.png

QMJHL
UpcocCu.png

NCAA
xRVbeHn.png

NCAA (U21)

giRZcZP.png

--------------------------------

It'd be nice if one or two of those "(C)"s translated to the NHL, too.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Can one of our 2nd-last round prospects, just please just one, turn into a 'diamond in the rough'.

That would help out the Kap and Boldy situation immensely, and the 'rebuild' that doesn't exist.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
At this point I'm hoping that the Boldy situation is just a hiccup, and not a sign of things to come. We desperately need him to be top 6 scorer(hopefully top line), not a middle six support player.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
At this point I'm hoping that the Boldy situation is just a hiccup, and not a sign of things to come. We desperately need him to be top 6 scorer(hopefully top line), not a middle six support player.
I have yet to see someone that actually watches Boldy regularly complain about his play this year. The only complaint I have personally is his shooting percentage, which I don't think is going to stay at 2.5%.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Put Boldy on wing. Center doesn't seem to be working.
he is winning faceoffs and shooting plenty. just needs the puck luck now.
I have yet to see someone that actually watches Boldy regularly complain about his play this year. The only complaint I have personally is his shooting percentage, which I don't think is going to stay at 2.5%.
agreed aside from stat watching there has not been a complaint about him at center. id rather him finish off the year at C before we get too crazy and say he needs to be a winger. Newhook got moved down to 3C and has played well, I wonder what role Boldy has as the highlights seem to show him off the PP units, at least from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad