OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Yes, that was pretty horrifying. Altho I believe that was a cantilever style bridge, all those beams and whatnot are under tension/compression…and while I’m sure it could handle one or so failing, if enough go it simply turns into a house of cards.

I hate driving over bridges, the older I get, the more I hate. That event has increased the pucker factor 10X. I would plan my trips over the bay bridge to night time, so I wouldn’t have to see how far above the drink I was.

I rode my motorcycle over the Bay Bridge once, the summer I graduated high school. In the rain. It was windy. I was convinced I was going to die then and there. The last hour home to Bethesda was in a pile of my own poo.

Sep 19, 2008
1711542965089.png

• Haha
Reactions: g00n and VaCaps Fan

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Who y'all got in this is rap beef?
that shit erupted out of nowhere and all the sudden I was like "what playoffs?"

Kendrick took it by a mile, walked him out a little and then danced on the corpse. the fact that he put out 4 tracks and Drake' 3rd (which comes after all four) is still hitting on the predictability that Kendrick called in euphoria (his first) is stupid, it's like Drake unknowingly played into an EP of Kendrick just eating someone alive.

Reactions: bacchist

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013

Kendrick took it by a mile, walked him out a little and then danced on the corpse. the fact that he put out 4 tracks and Drake' 3rd (which comes after all four) is still hitting on the predictability that Kendrick called in euphoria (his first) is stupid, it's like Drake unknowingly played into an EP of Kendrick just eating someone alive.
Couldn't put it better myself.

Love the fact the Kendrick's last track, where he beats Drake at his own game, is a legit hit now, too. Seeing it used on sports broadcasts already.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia

Family matters is the best track out of this beef, I have no allegiance to Drake or Kendrick

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
lol wtf is even going on

It's a celebrity thing. So in this particular case, you have Lamar (that ugly NBA guy that used to bonk a Kardashian), Drake (a famous duck), and Kendrick (that tiny actress from those flicks where people sing aggressively at each other, which is a stupid concept that is not real).

They are all famous for different things and are mad at each other because that's what social media is for. So they work it out by choosing a neutral activity they can compete in fairly. For this one they chose wrapping beef, which is weird cuz these types of idiots are usually vegans...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It's a celebrity thing. So in this particular case, you have Lamar (that ugly NBA guy that used to bonk a Kardashian), Drake (a famous duck), and Kendrick (that tiny actress from those flicks where people sing aggressively at each other, which is a stupid concept that is not real).

They are all famous for different things and are mad at each other because that's what social media is for. So they work it out by choosing a neutral activity they can compete in fairly. For this one they chose wrapping beef, which is weird cuz these types of idiots are usually vegans...
As a product of the 80s and 90s I'm used to my rap beefs starting over regional drug cartel disputes, lasting maybe 1 or 2 volleys of dis tracks over a few years, and then ending in gunfire.

So this seems really f***ing silly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad