OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Pretty crazy….can’t even imagine the thought process behind releasing these criminals…..

As opposed to what? We are letting you out of prison on the condition you join the military and fight in Ukraine but when your tour is over, assuming you live of course, you get to go back to prison?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
As opposed to what? We are letting you out of prison on the condition you join the military and fight in Ukraine but when your tour is over, assuming you live of course, you get to go back to prison?

As opposed to keeping your law abiding citizens safe? I’m surprised they aren’t just blowing smoke and executing some of them in secret to be honest lol…

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
As opposed to keeping your law abiding citizens safe? I’m surprised they aren’t just blowing smoke and executing some of them in secret to be honest lol…
Hard to keep the prison to front lines pipeline going to feed the meat grinder if you don’t fulfill your promise to the ones who survive. You want your cake and to eat it too apparently… ;)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Hard to keep the prison to front lines pipeline going to feed the meat grinder if you don’t fulfill your promise to the ones who survive. You want your cake and to eat it too apparently… ;)

Not my cake bro….but I sure wouldn’t want to be a citizen and see (now) war-hardened criminals come home to society with these type of results.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Not my cake bro….but I sure wouldn’t want to be a citizen and see (now) war-hardened criminals come home to society with these type of results.

Maybe the dude calling these shots isn't worried about the citizens or winning elections or morality or well, anything other than staying in power and saving face.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I'd add to discussion but you won't like it

I can still suggest visiting Russia vs believing in some biased media

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Finally swapped in the Pioneer VSX-505 receiver for my main AV setup. Put the receiver on the top/open shelf of the VTI rack for cooling so didn't have to move the older Pioneer Elite. Made it easier to connect the speakers. Nice being able to connect devices to a receiver versus mostly through the TV. Moved the Oppo 203 down a shelf.

Watched episode 1 of the 4k bluray The Last of Us. Very very good IQ. Not all 4k discs are equal so much goes into if it is truly good. All this with a 2017 B7A LG Oled still looks great. Can't really tell any difference between it and a 2021 C1.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Sep 19, 2008
important announcement

Jollibee is now open in Chantilly

PXL_20231212_215203846.jpg
PXL_20231212_215226055.jpg
PXL_20231212_215549193.jpg
PXL_20231212_220140934.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
flew back from FL to VA yesterday morning and the difference in temperatures was huge. 65 down there and then fly up here and it's f***ing 30 degrees

like wtf

I've had it up to here with these cold temperatures.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
flew back from FL to VA yesterday morning and the difference in temperatures was huge. 65 down there and then fly up here and it's f***ing 30 degrees

like wtf

Never had it that direction flying/temp wise. It was like going to CA where its 20 degrees at Dulles then hit LA and wth do I do with my big ass jacket.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

like wtf

Its why I moved to SoCal in 2001. Came home from 3 weeks in Australia, in January, surfing, being warm. Got to DC and it was a frozen tundra. I moved to San Diego 4 months later. Never looked back.

Reactions: John Price

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I’m ready for 2023 to be over, such a shitty year for people I know passing away. I am not looking for any attention whatsoever but as I age you really start to realize that nothing matters except your friends and family. Shit sucks, many weekends have been spent partying in my 20s when I should have been spending time with people I care about.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I’m ready for 2023 to be over, such a shitty year for people I know passing away. I am not looking for any attention whatsoever but as I age you really start to realize that nothing matters except your friends and family. Shit sucks, many weekends have been spent partying in my 20s when I should have been spending time with people I care about.
Sorry to hear man sometime a bad year it really needs to f*** right off.

Reactions: max21

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
For anyone who might be interested: the PWHL's first game just started. It's the new women's professional ice-hockey league, which was put together last year from the ashes of the two previous professional women's hockey leagues. There were a bunch of articles about it last year. Ownership/management seems much more organized and supportive, and the players have a union that, IIRC, worked out a decent collective bargaining agreement (the first for professional women's hockey?)

Anyway, the game (and, hopefully, all future games) are live streamed on YouTube. At the very least, it's an alternative to watching hours' worth of snooze-inducing pre-Winter Classic "pageantry"!

Sep 19, 2008
get like 800 f***ing mail a day, I was watching the Michigan game yesterday f***ing opening and recycling my mail. I GET f***ING 20 LETTERS FROM COMCAST ALL WITH THE SAME THING. YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS NEW OFFER. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. DON'T SEND ME THE SAME f***ING THING 20 TIMES. IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING.

DO YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T CHECK MY MAIL?

EVERYONE f***ING COMMUNICATES ONLINE NOW. SEND ME EMAIL AND I'LL READ IT. SEND ME MAIL AND I'LL READ IT LIKE 4 MONTHS AFTER. I WENT OUTSIDE DURING HALFTIME TO GET MY f***ING MAIL. WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE COMMUNITY MAILBOXES WHERE IT'S LIKE 10 RECTANGULAR BOXES AND I HAVE ONE BOX HERE, OPEN IT YESTERDAY, f***ING STACKED TO THE RIM. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE IN THE BOX?

I'LL f***ING TELL YOU

30 f***ING HUGE ASS POST MARKETPLACE FLYERS WITH ADS AND COUPONS

20 f***ING VALPAK ENVELOPES

20 f***ING ENVELOPES ABOUT BEING PRE SELECTED FOR OFFERS

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

• Haha
Reactions: g00n

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Some of the smail spam gets ridiculous. Might mail slot/box is not all that big and it can get filled up pretty quick especially if get some some small packages through USPS>

Reactions: John Price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad