OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I'm not sure if he was trying to be an asshole or if he's just that aloof and he thought he was being actually nice and sincere but what a tone deaf thing to say considering all of the nonsense surrounding how Amazon treats its workers.

Jeff Bezos thanks Amazon workers, customers after space trip: "You guys paid for all this"

I think he was trying to be funny.... but the first comment at the bottom of the article says "Now I know why the French went all Guillotine happy."..

LOL

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Korean TV tried to use images and a few words to describe the various countries as they entered the opening ceremonies.

Among the selections:

Italy: pizza
Norway: salmon
Haiti: upheaval
Ukraine: Chernobyl
El Salvador: Bitcoin (huh?)
Marshall Islands: Nuclear test site
Sweden: Developed country of welfare
Syria: Rich underground resources and civil war for 10 years

Not the first time they've done this. In 2008 they introduced Cayman Islands as "famous as a tax haven for establishing offshore funds." Chad was "the dead heart of Africa" and Zimbabwe had "murderous inflation."

SMH!!!

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Korean TV tried to use images and a few words to describe the various countries as they entered the opening ceremonies.

Among the selections:

Italy: pizza
Norway: salmon
Haiti: upheaval
Ukraine: Chernobyl
El Salvador: Bitcoin (huh?)
Marshall Islands: Nuclear test site
Sweden: Developed country of welfare
Syria: Rich underground resources and civil war for 10 years

Not the first time they've done this. In 2008 they introduced Cayman Islands as "famous as a tax haven for establishing offshore funds." Chad was "the dead heart of Africa" and Zimbabwe had "murderous inflation."

SMH!!!

What can I say? We're a very visual bunch. Plastic surgery capital of the world!

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but do other people have this site randomly refresh while browsing on their phones? I end up writing comments 2 or 3 times because it keeps refreshing and erasing what I wrote. Don’t have this issue on other sites, so I don’t think it’s a problem with my phone, but I wanted to check. I’m at the point where I select all and copy after every sentence cause it happens to often.

Reactions: Hivemind

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but do other people have this site randomly refresh while browsing on their phones? I end up writing comments 2 or 3 times because it keeps refreshing and erasing what I wrote. Don’t have this issue on other sites, so I don’t think it’s a problem with my phone, but I wanted to check. I’m at the point where I select all and copy after every sentence cause it happens to often.
That happens when you're responding to a live thread. But if it's happening with regular threads, then I think it's an issue with your device.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Pura vida homies
DC12EA89-A878-42D6-B9F4-30D1123B448A.jpeg

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Ok....I have a 47 hour road trip coming in a couple of weeks. I need audio books to fill the miles. I have Alex Cross, Jack Reacher and Odd Thomas to start. Who do you recommend?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad