Providence Bruins General Discussion VI - Providence AHL affilation with B's extended until 2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
CAPTAIN SZWARZ at 5:53 from CUMISKEY and CAREY, nice 3 way passing

Last edited:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
CAREY with his 2nd of the game and 3rd pt, nice quick hands to dig it out and put it in

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Big body at 6'3" 216 lbs. No idea about the player but I like these AHL signings. They allow for Boston to get a look at these kids but not have to take on the contract right now.

If you dig back into last summer's development camp thread, you'll find some posts about him. Apparently he impressed a bit while attending, so I am not surprised they got him into the P-Bruins. Another undrafted NCAA captain . . .

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
It's kind of shocking for a local guy like me that has had such a low opinion of Brown hockey that they now have a Brown kid on the roster
For context it would be like Flint playing in the Memorial Cup

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Hell of a backlog of young dmen piling up in Providence.

Vaak, Lauzon, Zboril, Clifton, Zech, Berglund, Johansson, Sherman & potentially Bukac all 24 and younger.

Great problem to have.

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
It's kind of shocking for a local guy like me that has had such a low opinion of Brown hockey that they now have a Brown kid on the roster
For context it would be like Flint playing in the Memorial Cup

Providence has signed a couple Brown guys over the years, Mark Naclario was the most recent I believe.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Don’t know when Berglund will get there exactly as there’s allegedly a small hiccup at the moment, but he’ll be in Providence soon. He’s got some intriguing potential and I hope this leads to him signing an ELC.
Anything on Andersson?

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Another thing I noticed with berglund is how good his wrist shot is from the top of the dot

BruinsNetwork

Another thing I noticed with berglund is how good his wrist shot is from the top of the dot

He has one of the most fluid slapshots I’ve seen in a long time. Nothing choppy or hesitant about it, just as smooth as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad