Providence Bruins General Discussion VI - Providence AHL affilation with B's extended until 2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I've been offered the opportunity to cover Bruins prospects for a major publication starting next season. Don't know if I want to travel that much at my age . It would mean a lot of trips to Providence.

Would love to sit at games with you bud.
Same buddy!
If you end up doing it and I hope you do,pick the weekend's they are home for 3 straight or 2 home and 1 away at Hartford, Springfield or Bridgeport, manageable drives from Providence

Reactions: BruinsNetwork

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Nice push at the end by the kids but they fall short
Luckily WBS lost last night
6 games left
Still like their chances
I assume they'll have a few more ATOs coming in this week
Clifton, Kuhlman and Vaakanainen hopefully back by Friday

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
SE any word on Hughes and where do you rank Emil J amongst P bruin D?

Hughes would be a big boost for the playoffs. :)
No new word on Hughes
Clifton, Vaakanainen, Zboril and Lauzon ahead of Johannson,he's a decent bottom pair type when he's seeing consistent time,struggles when he's in and out of the lineup, he had a rough road trip

Reactions: Blowfish

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
I've been offered the opportunity to cover Bruins prospects for a major publication starting next season. Don't know if I want to travel that much at my age . It would mean a lot of trips to Providence.

Congrats, you deserve the opportunity whether you choose to accept it or not.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Do you feel the Bruins will add any college players in the next few days? I hope the baby Bruins can sneak into the playoffs
not sure I can answer your question nearly as well as others here but I "believe" it depends on how many contracts they have open right now or something to that affect?

BruinsNetwork

I wasn't invited to the sit-down, but I'd love to see you take the opportunity and join the coverage down here in Providence. Would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad