Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
Surprised to see Lauko dropped to the 4th line

Damn .. what happened?
Lauko has been average at best and has yet to post a point since coming back from injury, yet he plays every PP and also plays top 2 line minutes. IMO he’s where he belongs right now. I like the Tralmaks move to Hughes line - will be interesting to see how he does…I’m guessing 2 goals tonite!
Also like to see Hall getting some back to back games in after being noticeable the last couple. Looks more comfortable at C - just needs more oppty from coaches as he gets no special teams and rarely sees ice in final 10 mins of game.
Asselin has been given every oppty but has slid down the roster - has good skill and grit, but it’s time for other players to get a chance - I.e Filipe. Hoping for a big win tonite!!!

Reactions: JCRO and rocketdan9

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Lauko has been average at best and has yet to post a point since coming back from injury, yet he plays every PP and also plays top 2 line minutes. IMO he’s where he belongs right now. I like the Tralmaks move to Hughes line - will be interesting to see how he does…I’m guessing 2 goals tonite!
Also like to see Hall getting some back to back games in after being noticeable the last couple. Looks more comfortable at C - just needs more oppty from coaches as he gets no special teams and rarely sees ice in final 10 mins of game.
Asselin has been given every oppty but has slid down the roster - has good skill and grit, but it’s time for other players to get a chance - I.e Filipe. Hoping for a big win tonite!!!
Thanks for the breakdown. Hope Lauko can turn it around. I love the kids personality/enthusiasm. And speed.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Watching Monday's game
Hartford fighting for their playoff lives have Bobby Trivigno and Brandon Scanlin playing on special teams
Meanwhile Providence has zero new players in the lineup 🙄
Game itself was ok, 2 points is 2 points

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Does Koppanen have the skating to play a bottom 6 role on Boston? It seems like he has worked hard to improve and the Bruins have kept him around for some reason.

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
How has Steen played since being sent down at the beginning of February? I thought he was playing well during his limited time in Boston. Surprised he hasn't gotten another look over the past 2 months, especially with Pastrnak now out. Seems like a better fit on the 2nd line than McLaughlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad