Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIX

incidental otter

Registered Spraint
May 27, 2015

For role-players especially, the B's do a nice job of giving Baby Bs an opportunity at the next level. This year they've really begun to do the same for the M's players.

This call-up could've been another for Mechura, but Lambert has been solid in Portland. I'll be interested to hear how he does in Providence.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Oh f*** 😮

And updates? I hope he's okay
He needed two teammates to skate him off the ice, completely propping him up - couldn’t stand up on his own. Went down the Charlotte runway because it was closer than Providence’s. I told my kids I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it for him for the year - that’s how bad he looked, unfortunately. It would be his second big one as a P Bruin. Scary stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: Mione134 and CDJ

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He needed two teammates to skate him off the ice, completely propping him up - couldn’t stand up on his own. Went down the Charlotte runway because it was closer than Providence’s. I told my kids I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it for him for the year - that’s how bad he looked, unfortunately. It would be his second big one as a P Bruin. Scary stuff.
ugg, really unfortunate

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Really tough break for the young man, all reports said he was doing well. Hope he is ok.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I have no clue what to expect....what do see as his upside/NHL projection?

Any style comparison?

Thanks

Absolute upside is as a middle six grinding winger, more likely a bottom 6 winger. He plays a heavy physical, responsible 200 foot game

He had a really nice freshman season, but got banged up a good bit his next 2 years and didn't really step forward offensively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad