Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIX

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
At this point in the season, I'd rather they prioritize Lysell's health first and just shut him down for the rest of the year. IMO his goal should be to ready himself to compete for a spot on the Boston Bruins roster in September, not rush back to help the Providence Bruins in the AHL playoffs.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
At this point in the season, I'd rather they prioritize Lysell's health first and just shut him down for the rest of the year. IMO his goal should be to ready himself to compete for a spot on the Boston Bruins roster in September, not rush back to help the Providence Bruins in the AHL playoffs.
Yes, it's a damn shame losing the AHL playoff experience but I agree with you if it was as bad as it looked.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

I would mostly agree with you. Of course I am neither a doctor, nor did I evaluate him. But if the assumption is correct and he has a significant concussion, then you see him in September

Reactions: HustleB

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
4-1 Bruins after 2
Game is oozing truculence
Kuntar got some PP time
Hershey muffed a 2 on 0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad