Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
remember, folks:

you can always get updates through the team itself, not just from our insiders here
I follow Divver pretty closely, the website for the PB`s is much better than it was when you first landed on it, looked like one massive ad page and to try and find content was difficult

great site here for those who don`t know about it but I`m almost certain I was the last to find out:)

Rinkside Rhode Island

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Do you think Vladar has improved from last season? I'm relieved to know the Bruins have a potential long term starter in Swayman.
Maintaining is the better word, he's looked good, both goalies have, difference I have is Swayman is closer to max potential while Vladar is about 75% there, for you stat lovers out there check them both out, you can't ask for better goaltending then we've got so far

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
For those looking for trends, since I can't add any intel to this discussion, I can at least put you all side by side! :laugh:

Apologies if I'm made any typos -- I think it's right. Shoot me, not the raters if I've got anything wrong.

Some obvious positives stand out among all three: Lauko, Senyshyn, Zech, Swayman, Vladar and Ahcan (with some difference of view).

Saxon Ericarider1990BruinsNetwork
C HughesB+A-B
P CareyB+A-B-
R LantosiC+B-C-
J LaukoAAA-
O SteenB-B-B+
M FilipeB-C+C+
J KoppanenBB-D+
Z SenyshynA+AA+
S AsselinBB-B
P ShenC+C-C-
A O VoyerB-B-D+
A BlidhBC+C+
C ZechAA-A-
B LyleB+B-C
J AhcanAB-A
N WolffB-C+C-
J SwaymanAAA
D VladarAA-A-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I like these grades better than some I have read over the years

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
For those looking for trends, since I can't add any intel to this discussion, I can at least put you all side by side! :laugh:

Apologies if I'm made any typos -- I think it's right. Shoot me, not the raters if I've got anything wrong.

Some obvious positives stand out among all three: Lauko, Senyshyn, Zech, Swayman, Vladar and Ahcan (with some difference of view).

Saxon Ericarider1990BruinsNetwork
C HughesB+A-B
P CareyB+A-B-
R LantosiC+B-C-
J LaukoAAA-
O SteenB-B-B+
M FilipeB-C+C+
J KoppanenBB-D+
Z SenyshynA+AA+
S AsselinBB-B
P ShenC+C-C-
A O VoyerB-B-D+
A BlidhBC+C+
C ZechAA-A-
B LyleB+B-C
J AhcanAB-A
N WolffB-C+C-
J SwaymanAAA
D VladarAA-A-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This is sick

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I like these grades better than some I have read over the years
You and me both. When I realized we were going to see grades I felt like a middle school kid again. "Oh shit, they're out. How much trouble am I going to be in?".

Hoping for one those very rare exceptions when they were pretty good and the comments weren't all about the potential I was not living up to! That was such a relief -- as are these rankings!:laugh:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
hard working kid, no doubt about it, wish some of that would rub off on JDB

I don't get the JDB bashing. He is not putting up points as hoped, but its not like Smith is killing it either

Really like Fred Stud JDB line.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
After 1
Hartford 2 PVD 1
Shots 11 to 7 Bruins
Ahcan and Lyle putting on a show
Senyshyn and Lauko with multiple scoring opportunities
Zech needs to be separated from Didier
PP still woeful

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Lyle has good tools, but his offensive acumen is definitely lacking. With time and space? Yep, he can rip it. Having to decide on the fly whether he should pass, shoot or delay? Things definitely get a little hectic for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad