Providence Bruins General Discussion thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Hope he takes his game back got Providence. He looked good in Boston.
Agree. Overall I thought he did very well. Few bumps but that’s to be expected. We are so used to young players coming into NHL seamlessly these days. Need to remember that young d men often take time to develop. Think he’ll be a good one for us.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

HeartsAlive

Apr 11, 2013
That's another thing that really hurt Vaak's development last year. He never got a chance to play in the AHL directly after the NHL. He knows a bit better what it takes to keep up in the NHL, so now he can realize how much better he is/should be than AHL players.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Some of the revisionist history. I like Josh Dobbs. He's an extremely bright young man and a good athlete, but he didn't show anything that should make anyone believe he is going to be an NFL starter. He should get on to having a very successful engineering career soon

Mason on the other hand showed some tools, but is clearly messed up right now and shouldn't be on a field. He has never been the same guy post concussion, and getting pummeled on a regular basis the past few weeks certainly isn't helping. I still think he can be at least a quality backup

Duck moves better in the pocket, and isn't shellshocked right now, but also isn't anything resembling a long term option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad