Providence Bruins General Discussion thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I’m thinking he’s in their plan as 3rd line center and Coyle up at RW

long term Coyle will be C & Studnicka as well
Agree, if Studnicka continues to develop and becomes a top 2 center, which seems to be his projection now, with Coyle center does not become a vital draft issue. Coyle, Studnicka and Beecher is a good core. Allows them to look at different trade options this year and to upgrade from Coyle as 2RW and add an effective, skilled physical RW.

Depth on D, very good top six, can make it better without urgency if Studnicka can be a number 3 center this year, Frederic helps with grit and size, just add some more of that and if a pure sniper becomes available go for it.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Agree, if Studnicka continues to develop and becomes a top 2 center, which seems to be his projection now, with Coyle center does not become a vital draft issue. Coyle, Studnicka and Beecher is a good core. Allows them to look at different trade options this year and to upgrade from Coyle as 2RW and add an effective, skilled physical RW.

Depth on D, very good top six, can make it better without urgency if Studnicka can be a number 3 center this year, Frederic helps with grit and size, just add some more of that and if a pure sniper becomes available go for it.
I think this is how Sweeney sees as well

Studnicka sees the ice so well he can be a very good top 6

eventually I project him second line C and being excellent with DeBrusk

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
After 2
Providence 4-0
Dominating period
Don't think we're done with the rough stuff

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
How did Owen Tippet look?
Invisible, like all of Springfield, hockey-wise. I was stunned to see such a dirty hit from Tommy Cross. Never would have expected that from him. The Dunk was pretty empty, due to the Pats game, so my son and I were able to sit at center ice about six rows up. My son is six and couldn't stop chirping Jayce Hawryluk in the penalty box. It was hilarious, because his insults were so mild.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Invisible, like all of Springfield, hockey-wise. I was stunned to see such a dirty hit from Tommy Cross. Never would have expected that from him. The Dunk was pretty empty, due to the Pats game, so my son and I were able to sit at center ice about six rows up. My son is six and couldn't stop chirping Jayce Hawryluk in the penalty box. It was hilarious, because his insults were so mild.

good kid

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I love Jack. He is so fun to watch. You always notice him out there.

he has a lot of bergy qualities in his game. the thing that stands out for me is how he hunts
the puck like bergy does. stick is always disrupting. feet always moving. positionally sound
always.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad