Providence Bruins General Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Send down JFK, Acciari, Donato. Not really bringing anything. Time to get some size, speed and guys that go to the net = Frederic, Seny and Cehlarik

I think they have to do this now- time to see what they have in every corner of the org before pulling the pin on a trade and losing someone they'd rather keep, even if the return is good.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I think they have to do this now- time to see what they have in every corner of the org before pulling the pin on a trade and losing someone they'd rather keep, even if the return is good.

Maybe they are giving these college guys all the time they need. They convinced them to leave college early and sign. Other then Donato none made an impact. Time to give guys that have paid the price and road the buses longer. They probably will not be the answer but at least they are bigger and maybe more durable to the physical side of it. I think they may also be more motivated to prove themselves. Not going put us over the top but be nice to see, then move on to the last resort of trades. We are not in a good bargaining position for trades right now.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Dona
Send down JFK, Acciari, Donato. Not really bringing anything. Time to get some size, speed and guys that go to the net = Frederic, Seny and Cehlarik
Donato has two goals since his return one a game winner
Nothing to be gained by sending him out again.

Agree on Seny and Peter maybe T Fred, too.

Reactions: BBruins

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

So you give everyone a shot at the big club and the ones who impress you keep and the ones who do not, you trade?

It would be nice if it worked like that but you have to give too get and other teams aren't going to be knocking the door down too take players who are bound for an AHL career.

Reactions: ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
So you give everyone a shot at the big club and the ones who impress you keep and the ones who do not, you trade?

It would be nice if it worked like that but you have to give too get and other teams aren't going to be knocking the door down too take players who are bound for an AHL career.

No, you move players that you know are good- some of the names floated around are Grizz and Carlo- players that can bring you back the scoring wing or 3C you are looking for. But before you do that, you make sure you don't have that player (scoring wing, 3C) somewhere in your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad