Providence Bruins General Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsNetwork

Massive game from T Fred
He's getting called up after the break,mark it down

Last year I was speaking with Divver in Providence and I said that Frederic would be in Boston by the end of February this year. After the last 8G or so, I truly think he’d be an impact-player as the 3C in the NHL. His FOs need work, clearly, but the rest? The rest is A1.

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
it great to see Fredric playing so well and look forward to see him in Boston. I think he can be the answer for the Bruins and really happy Zane on a roll been a big fan since being drafted bY the Bruins.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Would like to see JFK back in Prov, not strong enough, has flashes every once in a while but overall meh

don`t think he`d be hurt as far as his development goes by heading back to Providence but until/unless there is someone internally or via trade who is an absolute upgrade from him, not going to happen. Reading alot of great things about Frederic, not sure it would hurt to have a look at him but also won`t push all my money into the middle that Frederic would be an automatic upgrade either....yet

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
don`t think he`d be hurt as far as his development goes by heading back to Providence but until/unless there is someone internally or via trade who is an absolute upgrade from him, not going to happen. Reading alot of great things about Frederic, not sure it would hurt to have a look at him but also won`t push all my money into the middle that Frederic would be an automatic upgrade either....yet
With Cehlarik and Bjork missing now, it’s Frederic’s time to shine. I would put him on the ice as much as possible. None of this bizarre working to teach him the game crap. He’s got skill and need 1st line minutes. While your at it, put Senyshyn on that line too. Enough with this nonsense.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Frederic and Seny would answer a few things - size, speed and some nasty. They also go to the net. JFK and Donato can come back down as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: BiGBear8

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Frederic and Seny would answer a few things - size, speed and some nasty. They also go to the net. JFK and Donato can come back down as far as I am concerned.

So assuming no trades, your lines would be something like...

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Cehlarik - Krejci - DeBrusk
Heinen - Frederic - Senyshyn
Kuraly - Backes - Wagner

^I don't hate it, but I'd almost switch Kuraly w/ Heinen and go Kuraly - Frederic - Senyshyn.

Reactions: BiGBear8

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
for those who get to watch the kid on a regular basis, is there a particular part of Frederic`s game you would say, right now, would have the B`s hesitant to give him the call up?

Thx in advance

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
Cehlarik Krejci Debrusk
Nordstrom Frederic Backes
Wagner Acciari Kuraly
Heinen
Donato Providence

Reactions: FanSince72

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
for those who get to watch the kid on a regular basis, is there a particular part of Frederic`s game you would say, right now, would have the B`s hesitant to give him the call up?

Thx in advance
Faceoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad