Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
1-1 after 2
Good period for Providence
Best 20 minutes I've seen out of Senyshyn, hopefully Sweeney in attendance

Reactions: FanSince72

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
This is what blows about no Home announcers, i would hope they would say who's here watching, there's usually a few at every game but the Charlotte guy said the place was full with them

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
My 3 stars
1. Macintyre
2. Senyshyn
3. Cehlarik

AHL 3 Stars
1 Cehlarik
2 Szwartz
3 Some Charlotte stiff
Ridiculous

Reactions: Blowfish

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
My 3 stars
1. Macintyre
2. Senyshyn
3. Cehlarik

AHL 3 Stars
1 Cehlarik
2 Szwartz
3 Some Charlotte stiff
Ridiculous

Great summaries. Was at the game last night. Nice win against a good team. Add a couple of things. I thought Hughes and Szwarz were the two best forwards. It looks like Bakos might be figuring it out, best game he’s played. Think Senyshyn keeps improving. Leach is doing a nice job considering all the missing players. If they had gotten any goaltending early in the year they’d be comfortably in a playoff spot.

Reactions: Chestus

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Great summaries. Was at the game last night. Nice win against a good team. Add a couple of things. I thought Hughes and Szwarz were the two best forwards. It looks like Bakos might be figuring it out, best game he’s played. Think Senyshyn keeps improving. Leach is doing a nice job considering all the missing players. If they had gotten any goaltending early in the year they’d be comfortably in a playoff

I'm not sure if Senyshyn is the next Josh Anderson or the next Josh Langfeld, perhaps a bit of both

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013
I am really rooting for the kid. Id give him more time in Providence. It took him awhile to adjust to the AHL and I think (hope) he might be on the verge of breaking out. Hope he can have a little run of scoring and get some confidence around the net.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
That's my thinking. Don't want to get my hopes up though.

Me either- rumors fly thick and fast around the Bruins sometimes and not much seems to happen in the end. Maybe that is a good thing. I would be really curious to know which players the team is targeting as possibilities though.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Me either- rumors fly thick and fast around the Bruins sometimes and not much seems to happen in the end. Maybe that is a good thing. I would be really curious to know which players the team is targeting as possibilities though.

If I'm a team that's in rebuild or thin with prospects I'm looking at Fitzgerald, Cehlarik, Hughes,Senyshyn and...
Bjork

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
If I'm a team that's in rebuild or thin with prospects I'm looking at Fitzgerald, Cehlarik, Hughes,Senyshyn and...
Bjork

Trading these two can be a major mistake. Would rather trade off the NHL roster before seeing them moved in any deal.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Trading these two can be a major mistake. Would rather trade off the NHL roster before seeing them moved in any deal.

can`t say it`s a mistake until we see what the return would potentially be

Reading here from those who have the chance to watch the PB`s about both of their games, seems like both kids playing well, of course Seny, in the eyes of many should be far ahead of where he is currently in his development but I`m one who tends to be more patient with kids, you just never know when or why a 5th rounder adjusts quicker than a 1st or 2nd rounder, never been an exact science

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad