Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Providence played a decent road game
Zboril gets an empty net to close it out
Macintyre quietly trending up

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Z
Eric, have you noticed if Zboril playing with a bit more confidence after a stint with the big club? I don`t know much about this Hughes kid either, any info would be great, thx
Zboril looks the same to me
Hughes is a guy I liked in College but didn't expect much from him this year,he currently plays center,started at wing,plays all situations, gets a ton of ice time
He's about the same height as JFK but thicker and slightly heavier, good speed,shifty ,good hands ,wrist shot above average,defensively solid,lots to like so far

Reactions: HustleB

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Z

Zboril looks the same to me
Hughes is a guy I liked in College but didn't expect much from him this year,he currently plays center,started at wing,plays all situations, gets a ton of ice time
He's about the same height as JFK but thicker and slightly heavier, good speed,shifty ,good hands ,wrist shot above average,defensively solid,lots to like so far
much appreciated, good news on Hughes

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Good to hear baby Bs are rolling a bit. Makes it easier to shuffle the pack if you can bring up a confident player instead of just promoting a guy because someone in Boston needs to be sent down. Bjork needs a break, who’s likely to come up? Is it Fitzgerald’s turn or is Donato ready?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Good to hear baby Bs are rolling a bit. Makes it easier to shuffle the pack if you can bring up a confident player instead of just promoting a guy because someone in Boston needs to be sent down. Bjork needs a break, who’s likely to come up? Is it Fitzgerald’s turn or is Donato ready?
Top 6 Fitzgerald or Donato
Bottom 6 Blidh for sure and dare I say maybe with limited minutes Senyshyn

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
yes good to hear but with bruin's injuries will baby B's have enough players left to house a full team wow

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Glad to see they added a heavy guy in Broll just to keep the other teams thinking a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad