Providence Bruins General Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Logicly true, But if they are traded the deal better be a big win for us or I'm not down for it

not disagreeing, I don`t like giving up prospects, especially early in their careers. As we have both agreed on, all depends on the return and how that player(s) respond and play for the B`s

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
We can afford to move 3 or 4 prospects, I have 4 I'd rather not move but it depends on who's coming back in return

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
We can afford to move 3 or 4 prospects, I have 4 I'd rather not move but it depends on who's coming back in return

The Bs have some really good talented D...they should help net us a good forward or 2. Of all the forwards under 23 not named Pasta, I'm more than ok trading any of them but better be for young effective aggressive creative speedy scoring winger not a declining over the hill misfit toy that is turtle like. Been there / done that / burned by it.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Trading these two can be a major mistake. Would rather trade off the NHL roster before seeing them moved in any deal.
Senyshyn is the prize behind door #2,we all hope its going to be good but no one knows
Hughes you're basically playing with the house's money, he's exceeded all expectations

Reactions: Strafer

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Senyshyn is the prize behind door #2,we all hope its going to be good but no one knows
Hughes you're basically playing with the house's money, he's exceeded all expectations

Like both those players. BTW nice snipe by Cehlarik last night. Do you see him struggling with pace / poor first step as some seem to claim here? I have never thought him to be turtle "trust me" not a turtle fan. He's not Marchand first step fast or Zach quick fast transition but he's no slower than Heinen or Backes that's for certain. Thoughts?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Like both those players. BTW nice snipe by Cehlarik last night. Do you see him struggling with pace / poor first step as some seem to claim here? I have never thought him to be turtle "trust me" not a turtle fan. He's not Marchand first step fast or Zach quick fast transition but he's no slower than Heinen or Backes that's for certain. Thoughts?
He doesn't struggle with pace unless he's at the end of his shift, his skating isn't elite but his hands and vision are,Am I happy he was a dog for a few weeks after getting cut? No but he's picked it up lately, just give the kid a chance with Krejci and be done with it

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Mandatory family Christmas Party tonight, hopefully will watch tonight's game tomorrow morning
Keep me posted

Friar85

Dec 16, 2013

Was a nice shot. He found some space and Hughes made a nice pass. It’s Cassidy by the way that was harping on his lack of quickness and pace. He mentioned it several times in preseason. I only pointed it out because it is likely why he is in Providence. Our opinions don’t count for much but Butch’s will.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Enjoyed the Hughes Cehlarik Senyshyn line
Macintyre fantastic
Really good win
Missing Frederic, Cave,JFK,Kovar,Clifton, Donato,Lauzon

Per Divver, Frederic likely back tomorrow:

Don’t want to put too much pressure on the kid, but once he’s healthy, he could be the answer to a couple of needs for the B’s, 3rd line center and more physicality.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Boring period I'll overall
Bakos missed a tap in
Senyshyn pretty solid
That's about it
0-0 after 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad