Providence Bruins General Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
nice to see Seny with a pair but more importantly, liked that both goals came from him being where he should be (front of the net) with his stick on the ice.

Haven`t had the luxury of watching PB games but when there is a Seny highlight, like what I see in that he doesn`t appear to be a guy afraid of standing in there and taking punishment?

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
callup all three, make it the third line

haven't seen offense like this from the Bruins parent team in like 5 games

Sure, but there is that one issue.

The parent team plays in the NHL against NHL caliber players, and the guys you want to call up have been producing against AHL caliber players.

That might be a problem?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

The parent team plays in the NHL against NHL caliber players, and the guys you want to call up have been producing against AHL caliber players.

That might be a problem?
well that`s just silly, I called Seny up on the XBox and the kid is lighting it up:sarcasm:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

That might be a problem?

Scoring even one goal seems to be a problem

So I would take my chances

You cant win games without scoring

I rather lose 3-5 vs lose 3-1 , 5 nothing at this time

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Did you ask him to autograph your forehead...and then vow not to wash until it fades? :sarcasm::laugh:

Funny thing last night the ticket I received was in error and long story short of it I was sitting directly behind the bench. Place was half empty. Don’t get to see providence very often so I was pretty excited about seeing how my binky played. I walked away very impressed with Hughes. He had a strong showing buffalo prospects game.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Funny thing last night the ticket I received was in error and long story short of it I was sitting directly behind the bench. Place was half empty. Don’t get to see providence very often so I was pretty excited about seeing how my binky played. I walked away very impressed with Hughes. He had a strong showing buffalo prospects game.

I liked Hughes when he was at Wisconsin. I was tuning in to see Frederic, but Hughes is a solid player. The only issue I see is that the B's have a lot of "solid" players. Not sure how he differentiates himself.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I liked Hughes when he was at Wisconsin. I was tuning in to see Frederic, but Hughes is a solid player. The only issue I see is that the B's have a lot of "solid" players. Not sure how he differentiates himself.

Hughes hit goal post last night. I like that he plays aggressive and PK. Could be good 3rd line option. I was also impressed with Frederick. He has elusive skill and speed. Surprised me a few times. On both zach goals he went hard to the net. Great to see. I have a feeling some changes are coming for the game against Toronto. Can’t hurt.

Last edited:

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA

First guy to pull a Debrusk and play like an NHL player gets the job. The spots are wide open.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Oddly enough I didn't see a Bjork "Player Discussion" thread, so I guess this is the best place.

4GP / 1G / 3A

@BruinsNetwork do you have any light you could shed on his performance since going down? It looks good at a P/GP average and having points in 3 of 4 games, but as well know, points are not everything.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Because it cant be any worse than it is now

Could Acciari or Wagner score if sent down?

These ahl players are more talented offensively with one eye closed

Yes it can because you're suggesting 1 player who isn't close to being NHL ready (Hughes), 1 player who is closer but still not NHL ready (Senyshyn, and Cehlarik who may be NHL ready but sure as f*** isn't carrying two AHLers in the best league in the world. FFS.... The takes!! The brutal takes!!

Reactions: mikelvl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->