Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
This exactly.

Just amazed at how many young people like to go on the internet and talk about how eager they are for a 2nd Civil War, people like the person you are replying to just have zero idea about the conditions needed for any kind of armed civil conflict. And are just completely unaware of just how many people would die if hypothetically there was some kind of ideological civil war that somehow split the military in the country.

Indeed
Even if the military did split, which is highly unlikely, most if the military is very 'Murica.

I don't think the young kids realize that are a small vocal group and would be wiped out quickly.
They will also have a very scary realization once they cross a few lines that they can't block people in real life like you can on Twitter. They are just idiot anarchists without an understanding of consequences, especially that these areas that they are trashing aren't going to recover for decades

Last edited:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Indeed
Even if the military did split, which is highly unlikely, most if the military is very 'Murica.

I don't think the young kids realize that are a small vocal group and would be wiped out quickly.
They will also have a very scary realization once they cross a few lines that they can't block people in real life like you can on Twitter. They are just idiot anarchists without an understanding of consequences, especially that these areas that they are trashing aren't going to recover for decades
Yes, businesses will not return to these areas. The tax base will leave, and will not return for a very long time. These things, which are taken for granted by political leaders in these areas, are critical for the success and well being of the citizens in these areas.

If someone wanted to open a new business, are they considering Portland, or are they more likely looking at Boise, somewhere in Texas, or Arizona.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yesterday

Today

upload_2020-7-26_16-12-30.jpeg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Looks like the virus has infected a dozen or so Miami Marlins players.

HeadInjury

Jul 30, 2005
Today's data update: Compared to last Friday's numbers, admissions at OC hospital flat. Admissions at affiliated San Bernardino hospital down 10%. Across the affiliated hospitals, admissions down about 3% and ICU admissions down about 6%.

Deaths over weekend were down about 20% per day when compared to last Friday. That actually isn't much of a dip. So if I had to guess, deaths will be higher this week. Hopefully, that is wrong. But recall that deaths are a lagging statistic. Admissions have been trending downward. That might be a hopeful sign.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Today's data update: Compared to last Friday's numbers, admissions at OC hospital flat. Admissions at affiliated San Bernardino hospital down 10%. Across the affiliated hospitals, admissions down about 3% and ICU admissions down about 6%.

Deaths over weekend were down about 20% per day when compared to last Friday. That actually isn't much of a dip. So if I had to guess, deaths will be higher this week. Hopefully, that is wrong. But recall that deaths are a lagging statistic. Admissions have been trending downward. That might be a hopeful sign.
As always, much appreciated HI!

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
well personally i am shocked
It seemed it would be inevitable since MLB is not operating in a bubble. Not sure why they abandoned the plan to play all of the games in Arizona and Florida where they could have practiced better isolation.

Anyone who has ever been in a dugout, clubhouse or locker room knows it would be extremely difficult to not have an outbreak once someone who frequents those areas is infected.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
upload_2020-7-27_13-58-19.png

ICU up 3 from yesterday
Other than that good news
Hospitalization down from 687
New cases down from 420
12.89 % positive tests

7 day rolling Non-=SNF Deaths:
Mon-2
Sun-1
Sat-4
Fri:9
Thu-16
Wed- 7
Tues-17

Avg of 8.0

HeadInjury

Jul 30, 2005
Tuesday data update: Deaths back up 20%. This means right where they were before the Weekend Effect. Admissions at OC hospital down 9%. Admissions down 9% at San Bernardino affiliated hospital. Overall, admissions flat and ICU admissions down 9%.

Really only bad indicator is a 26% increase in admissions at affiliated South Bay hospital.

Jun 30, 2006
Not going to start a new thread on it but I guess the Kings social media team is running out of material and are now involved in getting out the vote this November?

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
At first I was gonna say what's wrong with encouraging people to vote? Then I thought about it and you're right, some people should stay the f*** out of it.
not like it matters, we're about to start a civil war right? :laugh:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Well I guess its that time for a new thread because some of yall don't want to talk about about the virus and keep bringing up a potential civil war bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad