General 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs Talk

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kadri got 8 games for his hit on Faulk. You never see suspensions that long in the playoffs.
I find that bizarre, but maybe it's because of his past actions. Bennett only got one for his charging from behind and absolutely nailing a guy into the boards. Wilson got one for driving a guys head into the ice in a non hockey play.

Oh well...I have zero sympathy for Kadri, just the inconsistencies confound me.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Kunin the hero in 2OT with his second goal of the game. Series tied.

Meanwhile, the Blues are 20 minutes away from getting swept. The Avs feel like they have great odds of winning it all.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Glad to report the Wild were not the first team eliminated. The Caps could be next tonight.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Wow, I turned off the Edmonton-Winnipeg game in the 3rd because I thought it was over... the Jets scored three in a three-minute span to tie it and win in OT. They lead the series 3-0 now. I did NOT see that coming.

Reactions: GuerinUp

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Wow, I turned off the Edmonton-Winnipeg game in the 3rd because I thought it was over... the Jets scored three in a three-minute span to tie it and win in OT. They lead the series 3-0 now. I did NOT see that coming.
You missed out it was pretty exciting to watch. Did not expect that at all

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Rooting for the Oilers in 2OT.
I'm not. Edmonton fans are insufferable... keep them in misery.

Not me. I don’t like either of these teams but watching Edmonton get swept after their fan base told us all summer how their defense is so good and they’re a complete team would make me feel good.
You and I are spot on in this one!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad