Half-Assed GDT: GDT - this time with 50% less ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Dumping Yeo gets you Craig Berube who is one of the few coaches in the NHL actually worse than Yeo. There’s no point unless you can bring in Sutter or Vingault.

Reactions: Bendak

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Dumping Yeo gets you Craig Berube who is one of the few coaches in the NHL actually worse than Yeo. There’s no point unless you can bring in Sutter or Vingault.

Sutter said that he doesn't want to live far from his grandkids so it probably takes him out of the equation.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
agreed, the whole coaching staff can go. If AV is the only available guy with experience, then I'd see if he was available and if he has some guys in mind he wants to bring along.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues were tired. They ran out of gas early in The 3rd. Are they not in playing condition? They came home late after an OT game. But The Ducks didn't arrive much earlier. The Blues have lost almost every game so far, with most of them at home. I don't like the way they are playing, and Yeo and his staff don't seem to be doing much about it.

We were all so optimistic after the trades. Maybe the team read all the press clippings and thought the winning would happen automatically, just by them stepping on the ice. The Blues need some kind of change (system, preparation, position changes, roster change, coaching change, attitude change, kick in the rear.....). The Universe decided.... "We can't let those Blues' fans be happy." Typical of the last 51 years.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Dump em both, bring in AV

Also, can't wait til we beat Montreal and get some more false hope and then drop 4 straight to leafs/jets/blue jackets/hawks.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
God damn, look at them cross checking Perron's face into the ice. How that guy isnt popped in the back of the head idk. This team just doesn't get angry. I stub my toe on the wall, well that wall is going to regret ever being built

Reactions: Bendak and KirkOut

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
God damn, look at them cross checking Perron's face into the ice. How that guy isnt popped in the back of the head idk. This team just doesn't get angry. I stub my toe on the wall, well that wall is going to regret ever being built
wall be like "yo dawg it's not my fault you keep walking into me"

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I've developed a plan.

At the next home game, every fan chant from warm up to the very end of the game, regardless of how the team plays "Fire Yeo"

Then it'd be a cruel and unusual punishment to let Yeo coach another game? Right?

I'm desperate

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'll check in from time to time, but I'm getting rid of my tickets. I paid for a product. That product has left me wanting.

GoBluz24

Established 1967
Apr 8, 2012
so ill near st lou
Would anyone trade Petro for a signed Nylander? It would kill 2 birds with 1 stone, create cap space and force a new hopefully competent captain. Besides we have Chris Butler in waiting who has more goals than Petro, lol.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
ROR is killing it. The rooks look promising. Yeah, Petro is a bit weak now and so is Tank but they will get it together. This roster is stacked and Yeo has them playing losing hockey. Pretty poor.

m1a2lt

Jul 13, 2009
What did we learn tonight? Johnson isn't Hutton. Tarasenko can't continue to skate circles and do f*** all. Team needs to man up (AKA Parayko). The veterans need to underwrite the rookies.

Oh yeah, and we need to tar and feather Yeo and run him out of town on a horse...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
We need way more grit than this team has. We need a couple nasty mofo’s who want to bite your ears off. I’m not sure those players exist anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad