Half-Assed GDT: GDT - this time with 50% less ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
I would love if we could snag Kakko or Hughes via the draft/draft-lottery. That would cure a lot of what ails the team. Then it would also allow the Blues to trade some forwards for some much-needed blueline or G-help. The left-side of the defense is garbage. We've got one top-4 guy, and a bunch of 6/7 types. Woof. And the goaltending situation is probably in the bottom 10% of the league. They're not making the playoffs with that combination, let alone making any kind of run in the playoffs.

You have already given up on Dunn after 3 games? Eddy and Dunn are both top 4 LD, Bo is not a horrible 3rd LD and could be swapped out with Gunner or Schmaltz. I get there not playing all that well right now but our left side only looks really weak because we have two studs on the right side, the right side is not playing all that great at the moment either.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
You have already given up on Dunn after 3 games? Eddy and Dunn are both top 4 LD, Bo is not a horrible 3rd LD and could be swapped out with Gunner or Schmaltz. I get there not playing all that well right now but our left side only looks really weak because we have two studs on the right side, the right side is not playing all that great at the moment either.
Mikkola and Walman are coming up too.

Reactions: Bendak

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL

Dunn is a trainwreck defensively...that's why he's getting scratched. This isn't new. He sucked defensively too last year. Everybody was so quick to anoint him a top-4 defensive role, but he's a 3rd-pair guy until he pulls his head out of his ass.

Reactions: Bendak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad