GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
The refs can just steal Bob's water like that? What if he has a perishing thirst?

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
To be fair, Wennberg and Dubinsky and Letestu all arguably have. Nash has been trying to, but has managed at best to not be a liability.
True, but if you want to paint that picture, Nash drags it down by a lot. Would have cut him from the infographic while saying that.

No complaints about Test tube. Wennie had a long way out of my doghouse. One entire good game doesn’t make up for seasonal absence

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
CBJ better not sit on this one goal lead, something tells me the Jets are gonna press us hard!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Q: How can you tell that the Byers Imports commercial in which Rimer has that "one more and I've got a hat trick" line was written by older folks?
A: When he pushes the "home" button on the navigation system and the car display "switches" to a video of the Byers dealership guy asking Rimer if he's selling cars again, it does so with a burst of static and the video "wobbles" in like it's being displayed on an old cathode-ray-tube TV.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I don't get it, why not scratch him and play someone else?
I’m no fan of Duke’s cheating but my mindset is similar. Why not pmay skmeone else?

Benching him after 1 shift actually handicaps the entire team. Someone gets double shift, inconsistent lines, and our players tire faster.

Put someone else in if he can’t be trusted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad