GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I do think their sweaters are "kick ass"! I like the colors and the logo.

Its too bad they didn't build an arena with three thousand more seats, they'd sell them out and then they wouldn't be close to last in attendance despite the 100% capacity crowds.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Always weirds me out seeing arenas that don’t have the locker room tunnels directly behind the bench.
I went to a Quinnipiac University game last month and had to watch the visiting team coaches make their way along the boards to the bench. Nice college facility BTW.

Reactions: CPTN71

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Or so I’ve heard. Would love to visit all the Canadian teams for a CBJ away game sometime in the next 5-10 years.

Went to Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. I liked Calgary city but the arena was crap and smaller like horse crap. Edmonton new arena but nothing else to do. We were bored after one day. Vancouver was awesome. Beautiful city and I loved the arena.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Still waiting for QC to get a team, that would make a for a nice trip...and within driving distance for me (6 hours).

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Why is Bob in the net again? What kind of a signal does it send to Korpi who is possibly the guy for the next season?

What am I missing?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Sad when the highlight stat for Nash is that he is at 33% on face-offs tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad