GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
What makes zero sense is Torts *****es about not be able to get thru to Wennberg on offense, he blasts all natural centers not named Dubois, and sees the stat sheet showing 1 goal. It makes any references to accountability disingenuous and quite selectively applied.
One set of rules for some players and another for others usually doesn't play well long term

Reactions: The Bread Man

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
The Jackets lost that by themselves.

I disagree, honestly. They were in a position to come away with a point - maybe even a win, in spite of awful goaltending. They tried not to call Scheifele on an obvious penalty, blew the play dead when a player was hit in the back with the puck, and decided to throw in a phantom hooking penalty for good measure.

f*** those refs.

Reactions: thebus88 and CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I disagree, honestly. They were in a position to come away with a point - maybe even a win, in spite of awful goaltending. They tried not to call Scheifele on an obvious penalty, blew the play dead when a player was hit in the back with the puck, and decided to throw in a phantom hooking penalty for good measure.

**** those refs.
giphy.gif

:laugh: but really... I agree.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We played so poorly for 2/3 of the Buffalo game played well in 2/3 of tonight's game....and somehow, the same result.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Fantasy question for anyone who's still awake...(or unfrozen)

Will Columbus most likely continue to try and showcase Bob in the net Saturday in hopes of a vintage Bob performance or will Korpisalo start getting more starts (specifically Saturday) to prepare him for a heavier work load once/if Bob gets traded?

Thanks in advance...

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Fantasy question for anyone who's still awake...(or unfrozen)

Will Columbus most likely continue to try and showcase Bob in the net Saturday in hopes of a vintage Bob performance or will Korpisalo start getting more starts (specifically Saturday) to prepare him for a heavier work load once/if Bob gets traded?

Thanks in advance...

if we're going solely off intuition/if bob isn't traded by saturday's game, I believe he will get the start at home against the Blues (continuation of showcasing).

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
if we're going solely off intuition/if bob isn't traded by saturday's game, I believe he will get the start at home against the Blues (continuation of showcasing).

Bob has had years to showcase himself. CBJ need to win a game. Put Korpi in. Bob has shown that he can't handle big situations like the playoffs and playing for a new contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad