GDT: GDT: There’s a game today (Game 60: CBJ @ WPG 8pm)

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Torts in his pregame interview, angry at a reporter for asking who was going to replace Jenner.He replied "I have one center tonight, one center." Maybe a little slap at Jarmo?

Reactions: Palm Tree

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Torts in his pregame interview, angry at a reporter for asking who was going to replace Jenner.He replied "I have one center tonight, one center." Maybe a little slap at Jarmo?

Could light a fire under Dubinsky and a couple other guys.

And make Wenny roll his eyes.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Could light a fire under Dubinsky and a couple other guys.

And make Wenny roll his eyes.
Nah, he’s too worried about being photogenic to ever roll his eyes. Probably wondering which filter to use on his instagram

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Bobrovsky 2-4 .860 SV% in Jan

Someone please explain why he’s starting tonight ? It’s it purely for trade value ?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
You know that scene from Titanic where the guys playing the music while everyone is running around in chaos because the boat is sinking? That’s the CBJ. Jarmo and co as the music players, HF as the people on the ship, and with the CBJ season as the ship.

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Bob Rovsky is starting??

WOW. I vowed after Tuesday to never leave work early and skip the gym to watch these clowns. I may have to leave work early now to get over to the sports book and play Winnipeg PUCKLINE (+190)

Easy money. Bob will give up 4 to Laine alone if he isn't pulled.

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
WTF is Bob in net? Is it to audition him for possible suitors? Based on his recent play, Korpi has earned the starters role. And because Bob represents past history - while a good one - he should be the backup until traded.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
WTF is Bob in net? Is it to audition him for possible suitors? Based on his recent play, Korpi has earned the starters role. And because Bob represents past history - while a good one - he should be the backup until traded.
Rimer said there were 30 scouts at Nationwide Tuesday and there may be the same number tonight.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Bob is clearly starting/has started these last two games solely for one reason:

scouts.

With Torts' words and Jarmo's words as of late, I would not be surprised at all if we lose tonight that a move/moves will be made imminently (within the next few days likely).

Reactions: thebus88

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
You know that scene from Titanic where the guys playing the music while everyone is running around in chaos because the boat is sinking? That’s the CBJ. Jarmo and co as the music players, HF as the people on the ship, and with the CBJ season as the ship.
We might just be the boiler room engineers. Dead before anyone realizes anything is wrong despite ours being the first cries in all this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad