GDT: The who care edtion @ prudentail vs some team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
It also doesn't help that our center and forward depth in general blows either. On a good team Rico is probably a second line LW. With us he's a first line center.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Well, that was my last Devils game of the season. Glad I'll have something better to watch than the Toronto game. I hope that the Devils actually try for the sake of those brave souls among you who will watch that game.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Well, that was my last Devils game of the season. Glad I'll have something better to watch than the Toronto game. I hope that the Devils actually try for the sake of those brave souls among you who will watch that game.

I hope that the summer is enough time to recharge your positive outlook. I miss it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't ever wanna see Sislo again.

We use him like he's 22 years old and has a bright future or some potential. And then hes in situations where guys like Larsson have to pass to him, which they should know better.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
By popular demand (because I hate to disappoint you all), a positive post from FJG. Three positives from this game:

1) Kalinin scored two goals. That's cool. Happy for him. He put forth a good effort.
2) Still like Boucher. He has some good offensive instincts. Just needs some more honing on the defensive end of things, but he's made progress in his all-around game this season. With more experience, that can continue to grow.
3) Still like Larsson and Severson. Both are good young players, which is why I try not to rip into either of them too much when there are so many other targets on the team.

That's my three positives. It is recommended that those of you who like positive FJG only read this post and wait for a full return of optimistic FJG.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
By popular demand (because I hate to disappoint you all), a positive post from FJG. Three positives from this game:

1) Kalinin scored two goals. That's cool. Happy for him. He put forth a good effort.
2) Still like Boucher. He has some good offensive instincts. Just needs some more honing on the defensive end of things, but he's made progress in his all-around game this season. With more experience, that can continue to grow.
3) Still like Larsson and Severson. Both are good young players, which is why I try not to rip into either of them too much when there are so many other targets on the team.

That's my three positives. It is recommended that those of you who like positive FJG only read this post and wait for a full return of optimistic FJG.

:handclap:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I have another positive from this game

Schlemko is such a ****ing upgrade from what we looked like when he was out.

For the second game in a row (and I know Buffalo isn't a good offensive team either) we allow WELL under 30 shots on goal. Probably would have allowed fewer than 30 in TB too, if we didn't take all those penalties in the 3rd period.

Our defensive game has looked like it for most of the season, and not like the Oates/Stevens/Lou team from last year, like it had for a couple weeks before that.

But like almost every game, the 2015-2016 Keith Kinkaid allowed a softy and this time it was the game winner that sunk us.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York

For someone who didn't get to see the game I like reading these types of posts. :)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i struggle daily with liking things from NY

even though its good ****. :laugh:

I like a few of those bands, I really like Gorilla Biscuits, Judge and Underdog. Probably even more so than Youth Of Today. Early Cro Mags are good too, not so much the later stuff.

I love early Agnostic Front, but not too much of anything they've done after the 80's. Their post-80's stuff was okay, sounded more like Rancid type stuff than their early records. Not that I dislike Rancid's stuff from the 90's, AF just sounded like a different band in the 90's and 00's than in the early and mid 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad