GDT: The who care edtion @ prudentail vs some team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

Mar 7, 2010
AoW Land
welcome to the who cares editon gdt vs some team wearing white, may be broadcast on some channel. arena is closed due to lack of ticket sales. now onto the the teams lines

for the devils:
Elias

in goal: Cory

the other team:
guys with sticks

in goal a guy with a bigger stick

:)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
welcome to the who cares editon gdt vs some team wearing white, may be broadcast on some channel. arena is closed due to lack of ticket sales. now onto the the teams lines

for the devils:
Elias

in goal: Keith

the other team:
guys with sticks

in goal: A sumo wrestler with football pads and a jersey fitted for a 5 ton elephant.

:)

Fixed it for you!

Cory isn't in tonight, it's Kinkaid.

But I did enjoy the descriptions!

Dead

Mar 7, 2010
AoW Land
wish we could just let the mites play tonight. i mean give the kids a chance to show what they can do

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
drouin in lineup……

beat on the brat

c84ddb180dffabaeea7b83986cb07d70.jpg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
drouin in lineup……

beat on the brat

c84ddb180dffabaeea7b83986cb07d70.jpg

Beat on the fat too, that disgusting blob in net.

I don't care if we allow 5 goals tonight, just score 4 on this overrated mastodon mother****er.

We single handedly make this guy a Vezina candidate by giving him 3 easy games every year, never mind look like a Vezina candidate.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Sislo playing again. Can't wait to see him out on the ice at key moments, since he did so well with that last time. Hynes loves career AHLers too much. :shakehead

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Frickin Kalinin and his 13 points centering Boucher and DSP, there's another line out of commission. Why do they think Kalinin is so good at offense? He's worse than I even made him out to be earlier in the season. I figured he'd get to 18 points on the season.

And why does Blandisi have to play with Gionta and Farnham? He has more points this season than Josefson and Kalinin. Not that Josefson gets to play with good players either, he's with an Elias fresh off of injury and Sislo. Why do we even need to play Sislo?

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Frickin Kalinin and his 13 points centering Boucher and DSP, there's another line out of commission. Why do they think Kalinin is so good at offense? He's worse than I even made him out to be earlier in the season. I figured he'd get to 18 points on the season.

And why does Blandisi have to play with Gionta and Farnham? He has more points this season than Josefson and Kalinin. Not that Josefson gets to play with good players either, he's with an Elias fresh off of injury and Sislo. Why do we even need to play Sislo?

Hynes' lines combinations have become progressively worse this season. His warts are growing.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why can't we play Pietla or Kennedy instead of Sislo? Does Sislo have blackmail on Hynes?

He shoots the puck, just remember that.

And for all the times he shoots the puck, we still have finished with under 20 shots on goal with him in the lineup multiple times.

He's also got one of the worst corsi percentages on the team, for all the talk about how he's a good possession player before this season.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hynes' lines combinations have become progressively worse this season. His warts are growing.

I'm really hoping these things like Kal1n0ne being in the top 6 (shouldn't even be in the top 9) are an evaluation. But it's on Shero to make sure he's not used as a 3rd liner again, he's been a joke at offense. Like possibly worse than Sislo, though the sample size for Sislo is small.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
He shoots the puck, just remember that.

And for all the times he shoots the puck, we still have finished with under 20 shots on goal with him in the lineup multiple times.

He's also got one of the worst corsi percentages on the team, for all the talk about how he's a good possession player before this season.

Ha ha. Sislo playing is especially cruel since I was hoping he'd be in Albany, but, nope, the home fans get to be treated to more bozo Sislo special moments. Way to rub salt in wounds after another failed season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad