Post-Game Talk: [GDT] Primary city vs equatic flightless birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Apparently Crosby looked better than he has all season tonight.

Looked pretty pedestrian to me. Guess the original statement still stands though.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Another slightly-fishy-smelling win.

Watched that on the Pens feed and relished every second of Bob Errey explaining how every Capitals goal was unfair, hit was dirty, save was lucky et cetera.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Thank God that is over. If I had to hear Errey keep going on about how dirty the Caps were, I was going to hit mute. Oshie all night long for trucking Bennett. Then he said Beagle slew footed Crosby. Then Steigy says, "Where's Aaron Asham when you need him?"

classy guys.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Another slightly-fishy-smelling win.

Watched that on the Pens feed and relished every second of Bob Errey explaining how every Capitals goal was unfair, hit was dirty, save was lucky et cetera.

That sounds about right. Plus every time Crosby or Malkin score a routine goal it's an amazing generational event you'll tell your grandkids about, and nobody else in the world can make that play.

Jun 15, 2007
I honestly have watched the Oshie hit on Bennett hit like 10 times now. I have no clue what the **** Steigy is complaining about other than the fact that he was injured. He can't even call it boarding though he desperately wants to.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Ovechkin was heavily guarded and Backstrom used the Oshie option the whole night.

Should pair Kuznetsov and Ovechkin, if he is not gonna be used on the top line.

It's nice that he scares teams into mistakes. But he should have more of a use than that.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
But this caps team is embarrassing even if they win i thought? Can't beat any good teams i heard. Another 2 points

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Moving Kuzy with Ovie again might help jump start Ovie. He just seems so meh this year. Only difference is that the team overall is doing well and winning games

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I honestly have watched the Oshie hit on Bennett hit like 10 times now. I have no clue what the **** Steigy is complaining about other than the fact that he was injured. He can't even call it boarding though he desperately wants to.

Errey was whining about the distance from the boards. He also said that Backstrom pushed the d into Fleury on the Oshie wrap around and that it should be a coach's challenge. til they showed the replay which showed there was no contact with the goalie in the blue paint.

they are blind homers. it disturbs me that NHL net decided to use the ROOT crew rather than Joe B. They must have been hoping for a big Pittsburgh game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad