Post-Game Talk: [GDT] Primary city vs equatic flightless birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Of course you're allowed to start the GDT, you're a Caps fan right? I see you post there from time to time and I also see you post here. It doesn't matter.

I think the new coach will spark the Pens for a few games but once the honeymoon is over they will fall back into the hole they just crawled out of. Yes they have superstars but their supporting cast is not very good to say the least, especially with Letang injured. If not for MAF they'd be a lot lower in the standings.
As for Crosby, I don't know.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Which one would you rather have?

David Warsofsky - Olli Maatta
Ben Lovejoy - Brian Dumoulin
Rob Scuderi - Ian Cole

or

Ryan Stanton - Connor Carrick
Christian Djoos - Madison Bowey
Mike Moore - Tyler Lewington

Yikes. :laugh:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
So intentionel spelling errors are the GDT thing now?

Wonderfull.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Hope they finally woke up and spank the Pens loudly! btw, look at the Pens game prediction, they predict like 6/5/4-3/2 Pens lol. We've lost like only twice this season while allowing more than 3 goals (San Jose and NY). I don't know who wins, but the chance that they score on us few than 3 goals is really high.

Acallabeth

Heart ablaze
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
It shuld be Default City, not Primary city.

I hope the teams looks at least a bit better than most of this embarrassing winning strik.

Hope they finally woke up and spank the Pens loudly! btw, look at the Pens game prediction, they predict like 6/5/4-3/2 Pens lol. We've lost like only twice this season while allowing more than 3 goals (San Jose and NY). I don't know who wins, but the chance that they score on us few than 3 goals is really high.
Happy to know that the game b4 last didn't happen.

Last edited:

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
It shuld be Default City, not Primary city.

Happy to know that the game b4 last didn't happen.

ups, forgot about that one haha. So the chance is even slimier, we already have used our quota for this month.

btw, the headline on RMNB featuring this game is "Coach killer vs Coach killers" lol.

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
recently we were the least penalized team in the NHL with fewest amount of times shorthanded, but last few games demonstrate the wrong trend. That's a bad sign.

Dec 19, 2008
NoVA

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I think it's fantastick.

fanta_orange_12oz_can.jpg
stick-of-devotees-mercy1.jpg

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Actually drove up for that game. Almost was jumped in line waiting for a beer in between the 2nd and 3rd. I literally said nothing to the guy but he went 0-100 and his buddies luckily held him back.

Did you also attempt to tailgate in the rain under the overpass in the parking lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->