GDT: Kazakhstan vs. Russia, Feb. 18, 11.30AM Torino, 5.30AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzi

Apr 29, 2005
Tyumen, Russia
We should go through both Kazakhstan and Latvia without any difficulties, and what's more important, without inujries. It would be better if we come up to the game against the US without any problems...

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
i'm looking at dishnetwork channels, and all i seem to have is NBC.. the only CNBC channel is CNBC world and it doesn't seem like that one's going to show the game, or am i wrong?

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
shawn_kemp said:
Where is Slitty? I need to hear what he says during Latvia vs. Russia games!!! :D :bow:

Sorry, I cant provide any entertainment this time around. I am still on the verge of banishment from Hfboards thanks to the warning points I picked up last time Latvia played Russia. Apparently I was being racist against Russians.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Slitty said:
Sorry, I cant provide any entertainment this time around. I am still on the verge of banishment from Hfboards thanks to the warning points I picked up last time Latvia played Russia. Apparently I was being racist against Russians.

You racist pig, you make me sick

shawn_kemp*

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Anyways, they're already on the ice, taking some shooting drills.

And I didn't sleep well. I hope it's not the players' case.

shawn_kemp*

MOGiLNY said:
i'm looking at dishnetwork channels, and all i seem to have is NBC.. the only CNBC channel is CNBC world and it doesn't seem like that one's going to show the game, or am i wrong?

you still have that "backup" RussianTV :propeller

shawn_kemp*

this game can be called "Russia vs. Russia 5". 14 Russian citizens on the Kazakh squad!!!

shawn_kemp*

MOGiLNY said:
yep! but i was hoping to watch it on tv.. the only CNBC i found was CNBC world and that one is showing some program about Pakistan :/

Pakistan? woohoo! Go Pakistan!!! :sarcasm:

shawn_kemp*

Kazakhstan > Russia

I've the impression of watching some crappy RSL game

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
Chimp said:
Italy almost always IS the underdog, so that's no problem with that philosophy.

And thats why we enjoy cheering for the underdog so much, it usually is Italy...but if you take World Cup football for example, the Italians enjoy watching the middle-lower ranked teams win (eg. South Korea) as long as its not against Italy :)

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Crappy indeed. I'm sorry that I jinxed the Russian team by selecting Nabokov and Malkin for my dream team this round.

Penalty Malkin for roughing. Damn you Malkin! That's -2 points! :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad