GDT: GDT: Habs vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Looked like it was his right leg that was bothering him. Which knee was it he injured again?

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
There are 10 billion reporters at the Bell and they are all on twitter. Nothing yet. And I'm watching RDS they are not talking about it.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
There are 10 billion reporters at the Bell and they are all on twitter. Nothing yet. And I'm watching RDS they are not talking about it.

dude they aired it live you saw Price shaking his right leg and Marc Denis told live on air that Price look uncomfortable and Price went to the dressing room right after

Daniels45

May 8, 2013

They were talking about how he looked to favor his right leg and that he didnt look confortable.

Wow, if true:cry:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
He took many shots while shaking it. Anyway, speculation at this point. I'll wait for more info before I collapse to the floor in tears.

TCIH

Nov 26, 2007
Montreal
If it really is another/re-aggrivated injury, I think the team needs to look into a more long-term solution. Something more than Montoya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad