GDT: GDT: Habs vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I see Beaulieu paired up with Weber scoring 5 to 7 goals and 35 to 40 assists.
82-5-40-45

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Pacs can get traded. Esp if it brings in a more hungry player like Marchand or Kucherov.

Or simply, Pacs for PK ^^

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
guy come back in less than a year from broken vertebra, cant play with flu

Not putting a guy with a flu in a lockerroom with others guys during PRESEASON is probably a very reasonable decision.

ashtraygirl

Nov 22, 2008
Montreal
Not putting a guy with a flu in a lockerroom with others guys during PRESEASON is probably a very reasonable decision.

Especially considering the Habs originally said that Byron was out with the flu and that turned out to be pneumonia.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
45 pts would have put him 19th last year

I was basing it on his prediction of ~47 which would be top 15 and 4 points out of top 10.

I think think top 20 is too high for Nate Beaulieu. The guy has never been a point producer in the NHL, not even close.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I was basing it on his prediction of ~47 which would be top 15 and 4 points out of top 10.

I think think top 20 is too high for Nate Beaulieu. The guy has never been a point producer in the NHL, not even close.

So does that mean no young player can have a breakout season?? dacrap? He was never put in a position to score points on a team that have had huge struggles to score. He barely had PP, he was the 5/6 D cuz therrien and was prevented from doing what he does best cuz of Subban.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
So does that mean no young player can have a breakout season?? dacrap? He was never put in a position to score points on a team that have had huge struggles to score. He barely had PP, he was the 5/6 D cuz therrien and was prevented from doing what he does best cuz of Subban.

Dude.... a breakout season for NB would be 30-35 points.

The guy doesn't hasn't even cracked 40 total career points let alone 40+ in one season.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Dude.... a breakout season for NB would be 30-35 points.

The guy doesn't hasn't even cracked 40 total career points let alone 40+ in one season.

im just guessing not saying it will 100% happen. I can predict Radulov to score 80 points, yet he has never scored more than 60. I can predict Galchenyuk to enjoy a breakout season and score 82 points and you'll tell he never scored more than 56, whats ur problem?

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
im just guessing not saying it will 100% happen. I can predict Radulov to score 80 points, yet he has never scored more than 60. I can predict Galchenyuk to enjoy a breakout season and score 82 points and you'll tell he never scored more than 56, whats ur problem?

Well golly why not predict Radulov will score 120 points and win the scoring title then?

Therrien coached teams are not big point producers and you're throwing out point totals that are completely far out there... Especially since the team traded away one of the best point producing d-men in the league.

I mean with predictions like that are you going to be disappointed if they don't come true?

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013

let them all get the flu and get immunized to it next, ts'how it works u get it, u survive it, you get stronger,

be one with the flu:naughty:

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Well golly why not predict Radulov will score 120 points and win the scoring title then?

Therrien coached teams are not big point producers and you're throwing out point totals that are completely far out there... Especially since the team traded away one of the best point producing d-men in the league.

I mean with predictions like that are you going to be disappointed if they don't come true?

I can =/= I am predicting :laugh::laugh:

No i dont expect any of them to hit 80 but alot of posters here have said b/w 70-80 for the both of them, we're just being optimistic and hopeful, aka being fans. You're here to make fun of us.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I can =/= I am predicting :laugh::laugh:

No i dont expect any of them to hit 80 but alot of posters here have said b/w 70-80 for the both of them, we're just being optimistic and hopeful, aka being fans. You're here to make fun of us.

Having realistic predictions is making fun?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
let them all get the flu and get immunized to it next, ts'how it works u get it, u survive it, you get stronger,

be one with the flu:naughty:

Easy to say... I've been walking around like a frikkin zombie for two days with the flu. I vote for not getting it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad