GDT: God Damn Press Conference day!

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah that would be so Panthers to have the "big press conference" that we're all waiting for and then announce 3rd jerseys or something. LOL.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Just keeping my fingers crossed that the announcement is that Q is the new coach.

When I read that Q was linked to the Flyers and they are having a press conference at 11:30 I have to wonder.

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
He said in a reply that he heard it from a friend, not directly.

Also goes to say what he heard would not make cats fans disappointed or sad, hinting at possible outdoor game.

Doesn’t seem very likely.

EDIT: seems to be about third jerseys. Hm...

I don't think it is the right time to introduce 3rd jerseys or a Stadium game right after the season ends. They will choose a better time to announce it . Everyone will be focused on the offseason and/or Stanley Cup playoffs righ now

Reactions: klabob

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
A stadium series would have been announced already IMO. They announced the Stars outdoor game next season during the All Star break, I doubt they will announce a Stadium Series game the day after we fired our head coach.

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Just keeping my fingers crossed that the announcement is that Q is the new coach.

When I read that Q was linked to the Flyers and they are having a press conference at 11:30 I have to wonder.

Its possible that both conferences are about the coach departing instead of a new coach coming in.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

The guy that said an 11:30 conference was just kidding, since it was half an hour earlier than ours.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I feel like it would have leaked already that Q was signed but we have no hard confirmation he is signed so I’m a bit skeptical it’s for Q. Hopefully I’m wrong

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Hes flying in on that majestic lip warmer of his...did you even sleep last night knowing Bob was gone?
Lol! Surprisingly I actually felt kind of bad Bob left Becuase I tried to assess it on a human level. However now that Q is here I won’t aleep until October. Bob is a great guy but man his coaching jsut wasn’t working here.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Do we know if coach Q will be there today?
IMG_0375.jpg

We have lost uber as a sponsor :(

Reactions: OhhhNo

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
What practice rink and where is it going to be located?

Someone made a comment on a YouTube vid a couple months back saying his friend works for a company proposing a new arena for FLA, downtown FTL. Take it with a grain of salt but itd be a great move longterm if they can make it happen. Lease is up in 2023 for BB&T so gives them time to approve and start the building in a year or two.

cowboy82nd

Feb 19, 2012
Newnan, Georgia
Someone made a comment on a YouTube vid a couple months back saying his friend works for a company proposing a new arena for FLA, downtown FTL. Take it with a grain of salt but itd be a great move longterm if they can make it happen. Lease is up in 2023 for BB&T so gives them time to approve and start the building in a year or two.

Thank you. Haven't heard that one. Any idea where in downtown Ft. Lauderdale?

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad